Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2001 8:16:41 PM EDT
I received a mailer from HCI requesting a contribution to help them support their initiatives. It also contained the usual anti-gun crap. It also had a note to let you know that if you put a stamp on the return postage-paid envelope, it will save them money. I returned the envelope, postage-paid, along with a note letting them know that I felt that guns were not the problem - the problem was groups such as HCI. I think everyone that receives one of these letters should return the postage-paid envelope - if for nothing else, at least it will cost them some money.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't forget to wrap a brick in plain brown paper and tape the envelope to the brick. It adds a little to the mailing costs. [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Can someone send me one of those mailers?  I think that I will send them a poster size picture of my ass! [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 7:15:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Most anti-gun groups have a mailing list. Sign yourself up for as many of them as you can find. When you get their crap in the mail there is usually a postage paid envelope in it that you can mail back to them on their dime. Cut your name and address off their paperwork and stuff it all back in their postage paid envelope and drop it in a mailbox. You just cost them about a dollar and that is another dollar that won't reach any of their gun grabbing friends [:D]. Imagine if ALL the millions of members of the NRA, SAF, CCRKBA, GOA, and other pro-2nd Amendment groups out there did this-we could damn near bankrupt the gun grabbers at their own game [}:D]. Sign up for as many of their mailing lists as you can even if you just toss their mail in the trash it still costs them money to send it to you. Hey HCI-[-!-!-]
Finnbear
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 7:21:40 AM EDT
[#4]
By the way, kj.

Just why are you on their mailing list anyway? [>:/]

*hmm...can't seem to get the 'confused' icon to work...now I'm really confused [;)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#5]
JonnieGTyler - Actually, I was wondering that myself.  Don't know why I'm on their mailing list.  I'm an NRA member and voted Republican.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Tape it to a brick.  First class on their dime.  Yeah!
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Why stop with a tiny little red brick.  How about a few cinderblocks in a box, or a big box of dirt.

Just wondering how the post office responds to a first class letter taped to a box.  They may refuse it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 10:28:38 AM EDT
[#8]
well i figured out if i contributed a one cent it would cost emn abot 5 bucks in all the mailing and stuff also the brick idea is a good thing i think i shoud try it sometime ha ha ha
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:30:51 PM EDT
[#9]
BTT
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 8:28:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is a link for an anti-gun site. Sign up for their newsletter and SPEND their money for them! If enough of us do this maybe we can bankrupt them! [}:D] Finnbear
[url]http://www.gunfree.org/content/support/frame_support_intro.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top