Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2002 3:26:00 AM EDT
I just ran across this on another board.  [url]www.securityedition.com[/url]

What is the "Security Edition" ?

The First Ten Amendments to the constitution of the United States printed on sturdy, pocket-sized, pieces of metal.

The next time you travel by air, take the Security Edition of the Bill of Rights along with you. When asked to empty your pockets, proudly toss the Bill of Rights in the plastic bin.

You need to get used to offering up the bill of rights for inspection and government workers need to get used to deciding if you'll be allowed to keep the Bill of Rights with you when you travel.

[img]www.securityedition.com/huge_bor.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:30:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:08:56 PM EDT
[#2]
btt

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Im sorry sir, that has a sharp edge, you'll have to throw it away or mail it back to your house but you cannot bring that on the airline.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Im sorry sir, that has a sharp edge, you'll have to throw it away or mail it back to your house but you cannot bring that on the airline.
View Quote
View Quote

Now that is a good reply......
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]
o.k., i've said it before, and i'll say it again, if you have a problem with being searched  when boarding aircraft.
drive or get your own fucking airplane!

some  liberal whiner posted this a coupla days ago.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn liberal whiners and their F'ing Bill of Rights. What the hell was that Madison thinking, anyway?
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 1:16:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn liberal whiners and their F'ing Bill of Rights. What the hell was that Madison thinking, anyway?
View Quote

o.k., ya got me [:)]
i can't respond to that, it's too good!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top