Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2002 11:21:31 PM EDT
First of all, thanks to those who chimed in on my questions about my GF who'd been married three times. She's now history.

I'm thinking about running, for shit-n-giggles, a personal ad in the local free newsrag. I'm going for a redhead! No logical reason, I've never dated one but always wanted to.

What I need help on is whether or not to say something like "must like guns" or "must own guns" or something like that.

So! Fire up the old imagination & help me out. And yes, I've already thought about the "will have sex for ammo" ad!!!

Keep in mind that this ad is just for fun, I don't expect anything to come out of it. Just sex.  >evil grin<
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 11:36:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you sure you want a redhead ? I married one that lasted 12 years, almost married 2 other redheads since my divorce in '85 until my sanity returned. THEY ARE TROUBLE WAITING TO HAPPEN ! But like we say at my house " Red 'till I'm dead"
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 11:58:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Try this:

Single (White?) male seeks SF who's into patriotic activites, romantic outings to Graceland, watching cheesy man movies till late hours, and can field strip an AR15 blindfolded.  Must not be a commie pink slut bag like the last b!tch was.  See my picture at:
[url]http://www.petenelson.com/Photos/Events/Shooting/Black%20Rifle%20Convention%2C%20May%202002/Small/Troy%2004.jpg[/url]
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 2:59:05 AM EDT
[#4]
BobCole,

I don't know about personal ads.  Why don't you just take your time and see who you meet.  You're bound to eventually find someone.  Years ago I dated someone until I showed her the new single action revolver I bought and she said "Why would anyone NEED a gun!?!?!?"  The day after we had the cursory "coffee" that ended in me saying "You know... things just aren't working out... it's not you it's me... don't go away angry...etc."

Give it some time, you'll find someone.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:32:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Redheads are trouble. Plain and simple. I have had a couple of them myself and I am still paying for those mistakes. Find a brunette or blond that is willing to dye her hair for you, its much safer that way. Redhead and guns don't sound like a very good combination either.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:51:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Na don't mention guns, that may scare away several potential matches that would like guns if given a chance. Make em think about it or atleast show they have a clue.

Say something like "looking for conservitive minded", or do one of those fun ads such as "Ted Nugent seeks Ann Coulter".

If they know who these people are and respond then it will be a better match than some no-tooth welfare case saying yeah I like guns!

good luck

IAJack
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:38:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm married to one.

YOU Are into the S&M thing aren't you?
You must be, because you are asking for pain.
But it's good.  Keep valium handy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 7:19:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
"Ted Nugent seeks Ann Coulter"
View Quote

Now that's a winner ad! [beer]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:45:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Try this:

Single (White?) male seeks SF who's into patriotic activites, romantic outings to Graceland, watching cheesy man movies till late hours, and can field strip an AR15 blindfolded.  Must not be a commie pink slut bag like the last b!tch was.  See my picture at:
View Quote

You're pretty close! You forgot the redhead part though!
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:46:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why do you need a woman in your life right now?
View Quote

SEX!!! Duh!!!!!!!!!  >gg<
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:47:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Give it some time, you'll find someone.
View Quote

As I said, it's just for laughs. It will, however, allow me to narrow my search to redheads. Hopefully.  >gg<
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:49:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm married to one.

YOU Are into the S&M thing aren't you?
You must be, because you are asking for pain.
But it's good.  Keep valium handy.
View Quote

She have a twin sister?  >evil grin<<  As for valium, I use ammo instead!!!  >gg<
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:31:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 11:13:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
[b]WANTED[/B]:Red headed Readneck Gal with own Pickup Truck and Gun collection.
View Quote

Woohoo!!!  We may have a winner!!!  But isn't it redundant to also say "redneck" along with "pick-up & guns"?  >gg<
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 12:13:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]WANTED[/B]:Red headed Readneck Gal with own Pickup Truck and Gun collection.
View Quote

Woohoo!!!  We may have a winner!!!  But isn't it redundant to also say "redneck" along with "pick-up & guns"?  >gg<
View Quote

NO, it's not redundant.  Too many reasons to list them all...

BUT, if she has her own truck and gun collection then she probably isn't a snaggletoothed welfare case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top