Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2002 6:02:19 PM EDT
Attn Laywers (ETH, Chairborne, and guys like you.)

Does anyone know where I can download CFR titles entire, without having to paste together sections and doing it in little tiny pieces?  I'd prefer getting the whole damn thing at once, instead of taking the "Mickey Mouse" approach...

Em Eye See, Kay Ee Why,
Oh You Ess Oh Bee!

FFZ
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:45:38 PM EDT
[#1]
See the link:

[url]http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr[/url]

You still have to download sections.  It would take forever to download an entire volume.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanx.  I know about NARA - I sped a lot of research time there, but it still does not help much.

Download speed is not a problem, I have 1.5/384 aDSL.  I just get tired of having to assemble the sections, when I just know that someone has to have the titles entire somewhere.  I don't care if they are text or html (or even Acrobat!) I just want to get it all at once.  Again, download bandwidth is not an issue...

FFZ
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry that didn't help.  The volumes I use at work (40CFR and 49CFR) I get from a commercial update service.  I use the NARA site for periodic reference to other sections.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top