Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2001 7:37:15 PM EDT
What's a new BushMaster 16'flat top going for. They don't give prices on their website. How bout a colt in the same setup? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 7:55:01 PM EDT
[#1]
After you get a price on those, you might want to take a look at this one.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html?id=15[/url]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 8:00:15 PM EDT
[#2]
ya I looked at that one. I just wanted to look at all of them before I buy the Ar-15.com one, though it looks like the best deal I've seen in a while. I really like colts though.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 8:07:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I understand how you feel about Colts. All of mine but one are Colt. I had the chance to spend this weekend with these rifles, and they might be the nicest ARs I've ever seen. I hope you get one that you really like.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I really like colt and the history behing them.
I always seem to really take care of my colts more than I do other guns. Swipe the barel a few extra times and them tell them a bedtime story before you put them to sleep..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top