Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2012 5:06:09 PM EDT
I didnt realize that some people are very astute at playing the lottery.....I didnt say winning I said playing numbers....I am standing there with a diet Coke and a pack of mints waiting patiently and this lady starts rattling off a series of numbers off of the top of her head that I couldnt believe.....then she did it again because the clerk couldnt keep up.....apparently you can play these things straight/boxed/ all kinds of combos.......good lord people......I couldnt help but think about the possibilites if those talents were channeled in a different direction.....
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#1]
You can't win, if you are not in.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 5:23:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Stupid tax.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Stupid tax.

I just wish that the .gov would let me start my own lottery, where I run the lotto corporation.

The money to be made.  

It would be called a SMART tax . . . because it would be paid to the SMART man it was being paid to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top