Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:23:43 PM EDT
[#2]
he mad
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck that guy
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#4]
The narrator was gayer than a bag full of dicks.  I guess he found his purpose in life other than anal sex.

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:35:59 PM EDT
[#5]

From the Youtube page

" a former slave holder"

That guy must be OLD
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:38:05 PM EDT
[#6]
This is another one of their videos. They all should be arrested for interfering with a hunt. This should have been used as evidence against them

EDIT If you watch the Videos on youtube remember to thumbs down it

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:38:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Pigeon shooter=Thugs?

I'd love to see that thing fly in Wyoming, even if he got it into the air with the way our wind blows, I know a guy with a .50 Barrett and 20,000 rounds.

Can you say, vaporized?
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:40:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I never saw conclusive evidence in that video that the "drone" was shot.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:41:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Good shoot
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm OK with SOME of the positions taken by that organization.   But trying to fly a copter over "enemy territory" is just asinine.  Really stupid and it makes

him look like a damned dirty dumb hippie.    Bad move,  locomotive breath.

CJ
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:47:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Needs more 10ga, full choke, and #4, #5, or #6 shot.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:47:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Needs more 10ga, full choke, and #4.

I like the way you think
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#13]
I posted a comment on the Youtube page but it was "held for revue"

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:51:15 PM EDT
[#14]
LOL narrator is a dork.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:51:16 PM EDT
[#15]
You know what would have been awesome = a scale model P-51 dragging a steel cable or maybe armed with a couple pellets guns, swooping in for a kill!

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:55:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Good shoot.

I learned a lot from the video too

Hunting is about being tough and its bad.

Not wanting to be used in some harassment video to be slandered by people who make videos against you and what you are doing is wimpy and bad.

Being an annoying prick who spies on and harasses people is tough and its good.

I stopped watching after that because that learning was hurting my head by filling it full of fuck.

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You know what would have been awesome = a scale model P-51 dragging a steel cable or maybe armed with a couple pellets guns, swooping in for a kill!

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/437941360/2_4G_6CH_P51_Mustang_warbird_a.jpg

Screw that.. sacrifice!  Kamikaze that thing!!   OR model rocket fun!

RTF foam thing with a brush-less motor would be epic impact!

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#18]
After watching the video I'm surprised they were able to shoot it down at that range.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Me too.  I suspect after they saw the vast majority were mocking them they set comments to be approved.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:05:54 PM EDT
[#20]
The shooters were doing them a favor. It was too gay to fly! The narrator sounded like he was gagging on a dick.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#21]
From the sound of his voice, I don't think he's from South Carolina..and the hunters should have used #4 shot. I would love to get invited to next year's shoot. Private land, private shoot and these liberal activist want to commit a terrorist act against a lawful activity? Good luck with that.

Calling the hunters cowards after the fact? Right...coward. Sounds like a nerd who used to get his butt kicked in school for being a nerd.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
After watching the video I'm surprised they were able to shoot it down at that range.

Looking at the video it looks like bull shit. Small bird shot like that used in pigeon hunts only travels a couple hundred yards at best and it does that only when fired at about a 45 degree angle. Unless the shooters were able to be a hell of a lot closer to that thing than it looked in the video there is no way they shot it down.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:10:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is another one of their videos. They all should be arrested for interfering with a hunt. This should have been used as evidence against them

Wow!  What a bunch of tools.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:11:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Piss poor camera work.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:12:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm OK with SOME of the positions taken by that organization.   But trying to fly a copter over "enemy territory" is just asinine.  Really stupid and it makes
him look like a damned dirty dumb hippie.    Bad move,  locomotive breath.

CJ

Like what?
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:19:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That hunter should have defended himself against that guy trying to fly a motorized vehicle into him.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:22:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow!  What a bunch of tools.  

They should try doing this in the boonies of Appalachia. They'd just disappear.

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:24:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Be better if it was a Japanese plane and rammed it. just sayin'.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, beat!
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, beat!

Id let you fly it!

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Does anyone else find it ironic that the acronym for this so called animal rights organization is the same as one of the most efficient killing machines in salt water?

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:18:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Piss poor camera work.

My first impression. They need to lay off the weed before filming....
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:25:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Saw this comment posted under the video:

If you guys fly this helo next year this shoot might turn into an annual event. Where I can sign up? I have an Ar15 that would be perfect for this. Do you guys do birthday parties?

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:33:09 AM EDT
[#34]
A couple of chipped blades from the crash impact does not equal being shot down.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:34:02 AM EDT
[#35]
What I learned from the comments..... Pretty simple solution actually.

'dumbdumberdumbest
Posted on February 17, 2012 at 10:03pm

There was a time when a R/C Club used to get up on Sundays at the crack of dawn and fly noisy Radio Controlled Airplanes right over my house where I was trying to sleep in. Being a peaceful person who had asked the R/C/ Club to just fly the Airplanes in the other direction at least until I was awake I handled the problem just like a peaceful person would. I went to a Hobby Store and bought the most powerful R/C controller with a handful of the frequency chips that you could swap out in seconds. Each time a Radio Controlled Aircraft buzzed directly over my house I got the controller. With the swiftness of a sniper, I simply used the R/C controller by swapping out the chips until got the frequency of the buzzing airplane, took control and flew it out of site over the woods never to be found again. It only took three aircraft losses to be able to sleep in on Sundays. All peaceful. All legal. Anyone listening?? '
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:46:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

i love the fact they are violating laws then claiming that the hunters are criminals.

thank  bob barker for giving these dipshits a few million bucks to harass people....
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:49:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Wait. there's no law that prohibits flying of R/C aircraft on public roads?
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:50:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

hunter harassment laws for that
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:50:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

that's what I was thinking, but no need to shoot; being the enemy is a helo, just a piece of nylon strap
or 550 cord could be draped into the rotors, with a breakaway connection from the attack plane,,,,,
PAY to see a video of that

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:55:28 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

he mad

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:56:22 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Mine too.

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:59:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Why is there no respect for private property when the victim is approved here?

If you were out running your RC stuff and some guy shot it down, would you be laughing?

Why the double standard?
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:59:44 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

What I learned from the comments..... Pretty simple solution actually.

'dumbdumberdumbest

Posted on February 17, 2012 at 10:03pm

There was a time when a R/C Club used to get up on Sundays at the crack of dawn and fly noisy Radio Controlled Airplanes right over my house where I was trying to sleep in. Being a peaceful person who had asked the R/C/ Club to just fly the Airplanes in the other direction at least until I was awake I handled the problem just like a peaceful person would. I went to a Hobby Store and bought the most powerful R/C controller with a handful of the frequency chips that you could swap out in seconds. Each time a Radio Controlled Aircraft buzzed directly over my house I got the controller. With the swiftness of a sniper, I simply used the R/C controller by swapping out the chips until got the frequency of the buzzing airplane, took control and flew it out of site over the woods never to be found again. It only took three aircraft losses to be able to sleep in on Sundays. All peaceful. All legal. Anyone listening?? '
I like the cut of your jib.

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 3:01:06 AM EDT
[#44]
What's funny is these activists cringe at the though of .gov helicopters and planes flying over their pot sources.  

Whatevs.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 3:01:28 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Why is there no respect for private property when the victim is approved here?

If you were out running your RC stuff and some guy shot it down, would you be laughing?

Why the double standard?

Seriously?

They were using it in an attempt to harass people engaging in a lawful activity.  

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 3:07:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Seriously?
They were using it in an attempt to harass people engaging in a lawful activity.  

Yes, seriously.

Does it change its status as private property?

If the hunting was truly a lawful protected activity, then maybe calling LE would have been a better option.

Besides, from the 2 or 3 other threads on this over the past day, it sounds like the hunters were already packing up to leave when this thing was shot down.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 3:07:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You're onto to something...!  I'm thinking of build a fleet of Counter Civilian ISR platforms that would provide security for these types of hunts...essentially, for a fee, I'd provide aerial coverage for the hunters and land owners. If a rogue hippie ISR platform enters the hunting airspace we would launch the "alert 5" just like in top gun.  On stand-by would also be Kamikaze RC planes.

With the exception of the RC Kamikaze planes I'd integrate solar technologies to power my fleet. In doing so I'd apply for White House money and also get the tax break.

Also could provide field expedient EMP services to mitigate (fry..) the hippie electronics and their vehicles electricals. Once the Hippies are stranded, with zero comms, we could then apply "Deliverance" contractors to do a little "man-on-man" rape action.  These could be local guys hired specifically for the Deliverance role. I'd work them in 8 hour shifts, 24/7, providing round the clock prison loving for offending hippies.  This would serve to bolster the local economy.....in fact I would apply for more BHO cash to support my local business.

Lots of possibilities here.......
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 3:10:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Good thing WOOT has a RC helicopter on special today.  $25.99 plus shipping

LOL
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 3:17:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 3:17:58 AM EDT
[#50]
if the mantra "play stupid games..." ever applied, it's here.

anti hunting activists fly  r/c video helo into a live fire zone.

of course it's going to get shot at.

if they were serious about the loss of the helo, where's the law suit to cover the damages?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top