Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2012 6:01:02 PM EDT
In response to contraception Zero says "I dont want my daughter to be punished with a baby". Incredible, really in my world to hear an adult say something like that. I can appreciate a selfish teenager to say that, but not an adult. And Furthermore; preaching it.

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought he was done saying things that make me go

Having a baby as a teen is darn right a punishment, for poor decision making or being too stupid to prevent it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:02:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Obama is saying what his audience wants to hear.

That said, he's a weasel.

Nevertheless, this thread will devolve the way that all abortions threads do.

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:03:38 PM EDT
[#3]
That is just mindblowingly morally bankrupt.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:05:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sure a lot of arfcom believes in what he says though, the libertarian side anyways. Libertarians are liberals just with fiscal responsibility.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:05:32 PM EDT
[#5]
FBHO
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:07:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Am I the only one that finds a bit of amusement by a self-righteous parent saying that they don't want their children punished with children?

Come on, it doesn't take that bright of a kid to stop and say: "Well, gee, thanks DAD. Sorry I've been punishing you for, like, my whole fucking life - you selfish little prick."
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm sure a lot of arfcom believes in what he says though, the libertarian side anyways. Libertarians are liberals just with fiscal responsibility.

In my experience most libertarians tend to be libertines instead. What pisses them off about both liberals and conservatives is that both the left and right have codes of behavior.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#8]
somebody listens to Beck

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#9]
L'il Barry ain't cashin' in for each additional crotch fruit.

It's like GHWB going  thru a checkout line and getting befuddled at the credit card machine.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:11:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome to 2008

Nevertheless, Fuck Obama and every stupid motherfucker that supports him

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Teen pregnancy sucks.  If you're 16 and having a kid, there's no way you have the resources to raise it without the government or your parents, or both.  Ultimately, a lot of the responsibility will fall back on the grandparents, which is unfair to them.  They just got done with your fucking ass, now you're gonna make them raise a kid that's not theirs?  If they wanted a baby, they'd have done it themselves.  Fucking selfish, IMO.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

+1

civil liberties are for schmucks.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Teen pregnancy sucks.  If you're 16 and having a kid, there's no way you have the resources to raise it without the government or your parents, or both.  Ultimately, a lot of the responsibility will fall back on the grandparents, which is unfair to them.  They just got done with your fucking ass, now you're gonna make them raise a kid that's not theirs?  If they wanted a baby, they'd have done it themselves.  Fucking selfish, IMO.

This  and I am fucking tired of my money being stolen from me by the government to fund the bastard children.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#14]
"Punished with a baby" isn't correct unless a teenager is stuck babysitting her younger sibling due to some infraction.

"Burdened with a baby" is a bit closer to what (I think) he meant, but that isn't what he said.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top