Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2002 7:39:12 AM EDT
$129 for VG
$169 each for for 2 in excellent cond
$199 like new

Me thinks I am going to make a run for another couple of ghetto guns.

They are right up the road from me in Springboro.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:44:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's a good deal ,I think.
[url]http://www.centerfiresystems.com/[/url]
[img]http://www.centerfiresystems.com/images/Misc/StorageTubePkg.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:37:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I got two of the Good-Very Good's from AIM Surplus and they are beautiful.  The wood is nice and the bores look like they are in excellent shape with some minor blueing wear.  I also got two from Ohio Ordnance Works for the same price (but they are close enough for me to drive to, so I saved shipping).  They are a little dirtier than the ones fro AIM, but cleaned up nicely.  Bores were in pretty good shape as well.

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:41:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:49:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I recently acquired one of the $199 rifles from AIM.  I'm very happy with the one I received.  All serial numbers matched and my bore looked good.  There has been some talk on other boards that some bores were pitted so be aware.  My stock isn't great, but refinishing it has become my summer project.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#5]
The Yugo's are damaging the SKSs reputation for reliability.  If you must get one, get an excellent one.  They didn't seem to age/wear as gracefully as Soviet/Romanian/Chinese guns.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top