Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2012 10:22:08 AM EDT
I am a traveling engineer.

I haven't made it to my actual home in some time. Finally being in the area I decided to spend the weekend at my house. I loaded up my dog and laundry and left my hotel. Drove to my house, walk in, and the alarm starts acting funny. So I open the door leading to the basement and see that the door leading to outside from the basement is busted up. I draw my pistol and listen, I hear nothing. I go back out to the car, grab the dog and release the 100lb beast into the house. All is quiet. I walk thru the house to find that someone has relieved me of my plumbing. Looks like I'm going back to the hotel.

Before you ask, the house was empty, the alarm wasn't monitored and the insurance company is probably going to have a shit fit as they were cancelling my policy in about a month because they considered it a vacant house.

This is Youngstown, Ohio so I guess these things are expected. It actually doesn't look like they finished the job and have more to remove. If I still had water I'd consider staying and awaiting their return.

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Youngstown, Ohio I found your problem...
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#2]
One word....PEX.

Sorry about your luck though.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#3]
That sucks. But PEX is good stuff and easier to install than new copper.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's definitely the problem. Had the house for sale for a while but oddly enough people don't seem to be in a hurry to move here.

On a side note, the cool air does feel refreshing as I piss outside in the back yard.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's definitely the problem. Had the house for sale for a while but oddly enough people don't seem to be in a hurry to move here.

On a side note, the cool air does feel refreshing as I pose outside in the back yard.

Got a lookie-loo neighbor, do ya?
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

On a side note, the cool air does feel refreshing as I pose outside in the back yard.

I will buy it for $1.50

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#7]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1290457_.html&page=2&anc=32463941#i32463941
better to own than rent thread one page 1 now
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:41:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I will buy it for $1.50

It was suppose to say piss. Spell check got me.

If you're still interested I sell my piss for $5 a bottle. It's clean and guaranteed to pass all drug tests.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:43:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will buy it for $1.50

If you're still interested I sell my piss for $5 a bottle. It's clean and guaranteed to pass all drug tests.
LoL I am good thanks..

Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:49:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am a traveling engineer.

I haven't made it to my actual home in some time. Finally being in the area I decided to spend the weekend at my house. I loaded up my dog and laundry and left my hotel. Drove to my house, walk in, and the alarm starts acting funny. So I open the door leading to the basement and see that the door leading to outside from the basement is busted up. I draw my pistol and listen, I hear nothing. I go back out to the car, grab the dog and release the 100lb beast into the house. All is quiet. I walk thru the house to find that someone has relieved me of my plumbing. Looks like I'm going back to the hotel.

Before you ask, the house was empty, the alarm wasn't monitored and the insurance company is probably going to have a shit fit as they were cancelling my policy in about a month because they considered it a vacant house.

This is Youngstown, Ohio so I guess these things are expected. It actually doesn't look like they finished the job and have more to remove. If I still had water I'd consider staying and awaiting their return.

least they turned off the water

no defective ground to that water pipe I guess ?
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#11]
OP, you'd probably be better off bulldozing the house and cutting your losses. It's Youngstown.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

OP, you'd probably be better off bulldozing the house and cutting your losses. It's Youngstown.

Yeah, laugh now, cry later.

This shit ain't an isolated incident and it's certainly not contained in Youngstown.
Sorry to hear bout that, OP.

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 4:24:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I will buy it for $1.50

Shouldn't this be in the EE if you are selling  How much for shipping  How big are the bottles

Clear, dark, or yellow, what is the quality of the piss
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top