Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2002 10:57:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 10:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen it but I will keep an eye out for it

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 11:04:07 PM EDT
[#2]
You expected logic & balance or even, god forbid, a pro-gun slant on HBO? If you did I have some land in FL I'd like to sell you.  >gg<
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#3]
It's HBO... they have a history of anti-gunning.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 11:17:02 PM EDT
[#5]
They were probably including those 17-19 year old gangbangers shooting eachother in with all the inocent"kids"killed by evil,mind altering guns.

Funny that HBO would show something like that,seein how all their original programming is violent and profain.Guess its just that old liberal dodge"do what I say,not what I do".
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 12:05:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Man, why subscribe to that crap? I get the major networks (2-13) plus extended cable (Fox, MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, History, TLC, Disney, etc.) and that's that. No HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, none of those "premium" movie + liberal lies channels. That gives me more time to listen to music and read.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:52:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
in 3 years more than 57,000 kids are killed by guns? Bullshit.
View Quote

How many kids are killed each year from gunfire ? Not that I'm agreeing with the hbo show, but what are the real numbers ?
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:53:39 AM EDT
[#9]
HBO is starting on the next AW Ban; Are YOU???
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:00:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Stop supporting HBO, they are anti-gun.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:02:57 AM EDT
[#11]
I wish someone would give them a good, old fashioned pistol whipping for putting that crap on television.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:05:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
HBO is starting on the next AW Ban; Are YOU???
View Quote

I hope THAT is the point everyone takes from this thread.

The time is now. The battle is now.

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:07:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Just give up your rights and liberties!  Won't anyone think of the children!

THINK OF THE CHILDEN!

DENKEN SIE AN DEM KINDER!  

KINDER UBER ALLES!

"The road to oppression will not resound with the rythmic click of hobnailed boots.  Rather it will echo the simple refrain 'Think of the children.'" -William J. Lepetomane, Patriot
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:15:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
HBO Just showed a documentary called "Five American Guns-Five Kids"
View Quote

[b]And YOU are paying for that shit![/b]

Drop them - do it NOW, or bend over again and shut the f@ck up!

As [b]Benjamin[/b] and [b]g-man[/b] said, they're just softening up all the sheeple to for  the next round of anti-gun laws.

It's ALL based on emotion, and nothing gets a stronger emotional response than seeing an endless parade of dead kids.

The antis are obviously YEARS ahead of us in prepping the nation for more gun laws.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#15]

[url]http://www.michaelmoore.com/[/url]

Uh-Oh.
Don't make this a hot link,
just cut and paste.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=40&t=000062

Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:33:14 AM EDT
[#16]
One of MANY reasons why I won't have HBO.

1.  Way too PC
2.  Show movies, not documentaries, sports show, etc.  I can get all that on local TV and basic cable.
3.  They spend way too much time telling you how great they are.
4.  There are more reasons, must you get my drift.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:44:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Yes, and can you believe that they are the same company that brought your the Sopranos? A very violent mob show. Showing people killing people with guns. Seems like a double standard.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:06:48 AM EDT
[#18]
I also do not have HBO and all those other stations for that reason and I'm also too cheap to subscribe. Don't forget that Turrner and Hanoi Jane have a say in HBO also. What more can you expect. It's time some one did a documentary on the good points of gun ownership.
The BRC would have been a great place to start this. Dam maybe I could get money from the Government to start a Study and a Movie on this subject. Anyone care to join me and put a production together?
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:18:13 AM EDT
[#19]
TV is worthless.  You CAN live without it.  Stop sitting down for your nightly brain washing.  For the love of Pete, turn off the TV!  Better yet, put it down range and fire at will.    

[i]This quarterly anti TV message has been brought to you by MarkL32.[/i]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top