Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2012 6:24:46 PM EDT

Published: Feb. 10, 2012 Updated: 1:40 p.m.

Deputy suspected of sexual acts with inmate

A deputy with five years in the department was taken into custody on suspicion of sexual activity with a county inmate, officials say.

By SALVADOR HERNANDEZ / THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

An Orange County sheriff's deputy was taken into custody Thursday evening on suspicion of sexual activity with an inmate, an official said today.

The deputy was assigned to the Sheriff's Department's Intake and Release Center in the Men's Central Jail when the incidents are alleged to have taken place, said Jim Amormino, spokesman for the Sheriff's Department.

About 8 p.m., sheriff's investigators took Deputy Jennifer McClain, 29, into custody on suspicion of sexual activity with an inmate in the county's Santa Ana jail....

http://www.ocregister.com/news/deputy-339767-sexual-county.html

Am i the only one who thinks that when something like this happens the recruiter/background investigator should have some explaining to do?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#1]
piece of garbage plain and simple.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Guilty
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:30:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Inmates are people too
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:43:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:49:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:51:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

A deputy with five years in the department was taken into custody on suspicion of sexual activity with a county inmate, officials say.

An Orange County sheriff's deputy was taken into custody Thursday evening on suspicion of sexual activity with an inmate, an official said today.

The deputy was assigned to the Sheriff's Department's Intake and Release Center in the Men's Central Jail when the incidents are alleged to have taken place, said Jim Amormino, spokesman for the Sheriff's Department.

About 8 p.m., sheriff's investigators took Deputy Jennifer McClain, 29, into custody on suspicion of sexual activity with an inmate in the county's Santa Ana jail....

http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/article/lz70h5-lz70g6mcclainjennifertamara.jpg

Am i the only one who thinks that when something like this happens the recruiter/background investigator should have some explaining to do?

I don't know if you're the only one, but I will disagree that its the recruiter's fault.  

People let themselves get manipulated by inmates all the time.  

Its a big problem with any correctional facility.  Usualy a bigger problem with female employees who I tend to see as being manipulated by the human scum in the jails/prisons.  

Plenty of male corrections workers/deputies get manipulated or flat out perp on female inmates as well.

Ah yup.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#8]
A) Not a cop
B) Read "Downing A Duck"
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:56:17 PM EDT
[#9]
That sort of thing happens all the time.

There is no reason for a woman to be working in a male facility.
None.  They do not help and only hurt.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 7:25:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/article/lz70h5-lz70g6mcclainjennifertamara.jpg

I don't know if you're the only one, but I will disagree that its the recruiter's fault.  

People let themselves get manipulated by inmates all the time.  

Its a big problem with any correctional facility.  Usualy a bigger problem with female employees who I tend to see as being manipulated by the human scum in the jails/prisons.  

Plenty of male corrections workers/deputies get manipulated or flat out perp on female inmates as well.

This
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That's why you shouldn't have female officers with male inmates or male officers with females. Inmates specialize in emotional manipulation and this sort of thing is bound to happen.

Put a lonely female officer in with a cellblock full of guys who are doing everything they can to get in her pants and eventually one of them may manage to get there. There are plenty of guys in jail who are attractive, charming, and willing to treat a woman like a queen for as long as it takes to hit it. Ditto for a guy in a cell block full of women who are willing to fuck to get what they want. It takes a lot more than a job as a CO to erase your sexuality.

Aaaaaand this
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Orange County?

A Crook who became a jail deputy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top