Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/1/2002 2:08:38 PM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,56676,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:12:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Actually, he isn't leaving.

I think this whole bullshit press release was to make himself look less like an asshole (while simultaneously taking a liberal jab at America to make his Hollyweird cronies happy) for foisting the kids off on his ex-wife so that he won't have to take responsibility for them anymore.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Explain this:

[img]http://www.foxnews.com/images/59478/0_21_175_cruise_tom.jpg[/img]

He has THREE incisors.
One tooth, right smack in the middle, directly beneath his nose.
What planet is that idiot from?
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Explain this:

He has THREE incisors.
One tooth, right smack in the middle, directly beneath his nose.
What planet is that idiot from?
View Quote

LMFAO ha ha ha
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Once he finds a husband he will no doubt make a big stink while trying to get the kids back.

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#5]
But he lives in Beverly Hills,that bastion of American family values.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, I thought this was anti-gov-tinfoil-man giving us one of those 'I'm hurt and I'm leaving speeches' that we all so love.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#7]
What ? , I thought it might be BOG telling us all off . *****sigh***** can only hope .
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#8]
consider the following vector analysis of Tom face. Asymmetric

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Boomholzer%2Fcruise%5Ftom%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:38:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Sure he hates the nation that made him the money. Riiiiight!!!

Tom Cruise can suck the pus out of my butt pimple.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

[puke]

Don't hold back now!!!  Tell us how you really feel.

LMAO
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:47:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not the image I was looking for while eating my chinese!  None the less, I spit my food out laughing!
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#12]
There was always something that bothered me about him and now he's shown his true colors. F**KING hypocrite!!  Makes millions off of the hollyweird money machine that this country has produced and then shits on it!  John Wayne would kick his ass and then piss all over him.  AMF you liberal pseudo fag piece of shit!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:53:50 PM EDT
[#13]
YES, it would probably be better if he just moved on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty Boy......
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:53:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Holy Crap! If you look closely, you'll notice that the veins in his forehead are slowly taking the shape of 666.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Holy Crap! If you look closely, you'll notice that the veins in his forehead are slowly taking the shape of 666.
View Quote

[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/tom.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Take care you jerk.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:23:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#18]
He owns a P-51 mustang.  Just in case you still don't hate him. [:)]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:35:50 PM EDT
[#19]
I never really cared for him.
His best work might rate up to B grade if that.
Now this crap about a P-51... Shit FUCK him.

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:37:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Looks like I won't be spending my money to see his new film.  The best way to get revenge on him is to turn him into an x-movie star!

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Tom,
Please give my regards to the Lollipop Guild on your way out.  
D
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:41:28 PM EDT
[#22]
This clown is one of the Hollywood elite that will help choose the next Dimocrat candidate for president.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Oh !  I just about forgot about the whole Rosie O.- Tom Cruise thingy.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Oh !  I just about forgot about the whole Rosie O.- Tom Cruise thingy.
View Quote

Damn, you beat me to it.

I was going to ask if he would mind taking that fat bitch with him when he left.

Will someone please rekey the locks to the country while they are gone?
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:06:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Damn, I thought this was anti-gov-tinfoil-man giving us one of those 'I'm hurt and I'm leaving speeches' that we all so love.[:D]
View Quote

that's what I figured also...
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Sorry to dissapoint you.

If I go, it'll probably be cause i finally worked up the nerve to hang myself, so i'll just dissapear.

nyuk nyuk nyuk
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Say hi to the friendly Box Jellyfish.  Doesn't AU have a rampant immigrant/gang problem?  Too many from south eastern Asia.

Where ya gonna run Cruise...Utopia?
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:40:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Sorry to dissapoint you.

If I go, it'll probably be cause i finally worked up the nerve to hang myself, so i'll just dissapear.

nyuk nyuk nyuk
View Quote

Ya gov, thought you were a well placed mole or something and it was time to leave after your recon here.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry to dissapoint you.

nyuk nyuk nyuk
View Quote

Ya gov, thought you were a well placed mole or something and it was time to leave after your recon here.
View Quote

Everyone is part of the conspiracy, except you.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:50:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry to dissapoint you.

nyuk nyuk nyuk
View Quote

Don't do that, we like you.  [:)]

Besides, who said whatever there is after that is better?  Can't come back.  I ain't goin' unless I'm forced.  If you ever hear I "committed suicide" after speaking out one too many times about Clinton and company, it ain't true.  I did [b]NOT![/b]
View Quote

Good idea, I now declare: If there is ever an announcement that I killed myself, or had an accident cleaning a gun and died, or any other strange death. It's not true! I've been killed by the federalis! NOW IS THE TIME TO RISE UP AND THROW OFF YOUR CHAINS. NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! oh sorry.

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#32]
"He has THREE incisors"

Well..he has four. Two central and two lateral-maxillary and mandibular. BUT--his midline is off..prophetic, I guess. I guess he is like Mike Wallace. Neither uses any form of hair coloring! Okay, whatever.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"He has THREE incisors"

Well..he has four. Two central and two lateral-maxillary and mandibular. BUT--his midline is off..prophetic, I guess. I guess he is like Mike Wallace. Neither uses any form of hair coloring! Okay, whatever.
View Quote

You're part of the conspiracy. Covering for the three toothed son of satan with your "doctor jargon". I'm outing you devil servant.

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#34]
It looks like my look at Mr. Jackasses 'Minority Report' will wait for the five day rental at blockbuster.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Come to think of it, over 50% of his potential viewers (buyers) won't go for that kind of crap. Why would he say it?
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#36]
As an actor, I think he's 2nd rate, and I could care less where he, or his family go to live. However, if these words are his,then he is right. I agree with him. This country has lost ALL concept of what is "right". I have 2 small girls and I have a little concern about their future. I will do all I can to make sure that they have a safer world in which to live.
AB
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Cruise is a big asshole. Dumps his wife (his 4th) & puts his kids thru hell. He sucks as an actor and he's just plain weird. He can't act worth shit in my opinion.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:09:10 PM EDT
[#38]
I like Tom, he is a smart guy and his movies don't suck.......really.[:|]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:22:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
... This country has lost ALL concept of what is "right". I have 2 small girls and I have a little concern about their future. I will do all I can to make sure that they have a safer world in which to live.
AB
View Quote

Originally By Tom Cruise
"...Unfortunately, we're in a position where people are so irresponsible that [b]human life[/b] holds such little value to them."
View Quote

Cruise is right here and he doesn't even understand how it got that way, sad for him.

The world (ones life) is what you make it (or put up with(Guess that’s why I’m always pissed about something)).

SSD

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#40]
You know what is funny is that most posters are rippng Tom Cruise to shreds for expressing some of the same sentiments that alot have shared on this site. It would seem to me that this is a little hypocritical!

The guy does have a point.Although I dont agree with him politically, and spiritually, he has stated some very truthful facts that should not be ignorned.

Our country is under the Threats of terrorism on a daily basis which makes our nation vulnerable, and weekens our stability as a nation. Our politicians cant stop either trying to kiss eachothers behinds, or try to ruin eachother  long enough to actually try to do something productive in trying to protect our country from this threat, there has been a huge moral decline in our nation that has seared the moral compass of many people in our nation, that makes our streets in america dangerous, combine this with local governments not allowing people to effectively be able to protect themselves without committing felonies(example being carrying a concealed firearm in a state or city that says you cannot do legally) you have a haven for crime.

Financially because of decisions made back in the 1990's, mainly by politicians mostly republicans and a few democrats in the house and senate to ease accounting practices because they had "Friends" in the Accounting world giveing them money for various interests and campaigns, we are reaping the worl wind for that today with lots of financial controversies going on which creates people loseing jobs, and creates a huge uncertainty with the financial stability of our nation. People loseing jobs equates to people not spending money, which equates to businesses going out of business or laying more people off, and the cycle continues. Money makes things go round. No money to spend, no product to buy, no product to buy, no jobs. No jobs, no companies. No companies no finacial stability. Crime goes up, because people are stealing to live, governments tax highly to fund there "special" programs. Just one big mess.

Add all this up, what do you get, a very scarry picture. The stability of our nation is weakening moraly,financially,and politically.

yea I to am concerned for my own two childrens well being in the future. I wonder what kind of nation will be here when they are 18 and out on there own. I wonder will my children be able to get a decent job, be able to afford to live decently, hell will they even be able to afford to go to college cause I sure cant afford to send them. Yea I to am concerned about what will the picture of America look like when my two children get older. So I can understand what this guy is saying.

Although I would not move out of this great nation, I think the things in which tom cruise is saying has some weight to it and should be considered.

I think he is a pig for abondoning his nation, but what do you expect from the idiots in hollywood.

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
... This country has lost ALL concept of what is "right". I have 2 small girls and I have a little concern about their future. I will do all I can to make sure that they have a safer world in which to live.
AB
View Quote

Originally By Tom Cruise
"...Unfortunately, we're in a position where people are so irresponsible that [b]human life[/b] holds such little value to them."
View Quote

Cruise is right here and he doesn't even understand how it got that way, sad for him.

The world (ones life) is what you make it (or put up with(Guess that’s why I’m always pissed about something)).

I hear ya man!
AB

SSD

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You know what is funny is that most posters are rippng Tom Cruise to shreds for expressing some of the same sentiments that alot have shared on this site. It would seem to me that this is a little hypocritical!
View Quote

The difference is that he's yellow and giving up.

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 7:01:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The guy does have a point.Although I dont agree with him politically, and spiritually, he has stated some very truthful facts that should not be ignorned.

Our country is under the Threats of terrorism on a daily basis which makes our nation vulnerable, and weekens our stability as a nation. Our politicians cant stop either trying to kiss eachothers behinds, or try to ruin eachother  long enough to actually try to do something productive in trying to protect our country from this threat, there has been a huge moral decline in our nation that has seared the moral compass of many people in our nation, that makes our streets in america dangerous, combine this with local governments not allowing people to effectively be able to protect themselves without committing felonies(example being carrying a concealed firearm in a state or city that says you cannot do legally) you have a haven for crime.

Financially because of decisions made back in the 1990's, mainly by politicians mostly republicans and a few democrats in the house and senate to ease accounting practices because they had "Friends" in the Accounting world giveing them money for various interests and campaigns, we are reaping the worl wind for that today with lots of financial controversies going on which creates people loseing jobs, and creates a huge uncertainty with the financial stability of our nation. People loseing jobs equates to people not spending money, which equates to businesses going out of business or laying more people off, and the cycle continues. Money makes things go round. No money to spend, no product to buy, no product to buy, no jobs. No jobs, no companies. No companies no finacial stability. Crime goes up, because people are stealing to live, governments tax highly to fund there "special" programs. Just one big mess.

Add all this up, what do you get, a very scarry picture. The stability of our nation is weakening moraly,financially,and politically.

yea I to am concerned for my own two childrens well being in the future. I wonder what kind of nation will be here when they are 18 and out on there own. I wonder will my children be able to get a decent job, be able to afford to live decently, hell will they even be able to afford to go to college cause I sure cant afford to send them. Yea I to am concerned about what will the picture of America look like when my two children get older. So I can understand what this guy is saying.

Although I would not move out of this great nation, I think the things in which tom cruise is saying has some weight to it and should be considered.

I think he is a pig for abondoning his nation, but what do you expect from the idiots in hollywood.

View Quote

This is pertty much what I was thinking. I keep most of my posts short 'cause I am a terrible typist.
AB
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#44]
[b]anti-gov-tinfoil-man wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The difference is that he's yellow and giving up.[/b]

Ohh anti-gov-tin-foilman you know that if you had lots of money and a nice safe private island to escape to. you know you would go too![;)]

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 7:29:57 PM EDT
[#45]
I hate to at all defend a liberal hollywood elitest, but at least he's leaving, unlike Baldwin
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Edit:  I can't speak for him, but the reference to goodbye posts "that we all like so much . . ." refers to a time period when there was some "growth" going on around here and a few members posted long "I'm so abused and am going to take my ball and go home" threads that got to be tiresome and a huge joke.  We always say, "Don't tell us you're leaving, and go on and on about how crappy this site is--just STFU and leave."  You get the idea--it was nothing personal[}:D]
View Quote
You hit the nail on the head.  I was referring to that time period.  Besides, tin man, I put a smiley on it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#47]
It never ceases to amaze me - the hypocrisy of the "rich & (in)famous" who gladly receive so much excess in this "evil corporate America" that they so vehemently disdain. How convenient for them.

Maybe Cruise'll figure out the irony of his circumstances & confine himself to working only in pure-as-the-wind-driven-snow Australia, where they have only [i]good corporations[/i] - not [i]evil ones[/i] (yippee for the proletariat!).

And, Tom: never-you-mind that little "closet skeleton" example about the Australian gov't robbing the cradle of the [i]lesser[/i] native Aboriginal parents - [i]for the sake of the children[/i]. The Australian gov't has your best interest at heart & will make sure your poor neighbors are taken care of - whether they like it or not. But don't worry, you're a celebrity, so you'll probably get hassled a lot less than the average peasants.

Renounce your citizenship from this evil place & enjoy your new home. And try not to let the door hit your a$$ on the way out.

And keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 1:16:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Hey, the man has a point.  I don't want my kids to be taught that they should give up their rights (pee in a cup) just so they can be on the high-school math team, chess team, debate team, or yearbook staff.

Where to go?  Damfino.  But it sure isn't King County, WA.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 2:25:48 AM EDT
[#49]
One less vote for Al 'the bore' Gore in 2004, HAHAHAHAHA let's see who else we can get to move to Austrailia...Babs Striesand maybe and what is his face? Two less votes for a dummycrat!

Hey the Baldwins! yea that the ticket!
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 4:19:10 AM EDT
[#50]
"Financially because of decisions made back in the 1990's, mainly by politicians [b]mostly republicans[/b] and a few democrats in the
                                     house and senate to ease accounting practices because they had "Friends" in the Accounting world giveing them money for various
                                     interests and campaigns, we are reaping the worl wind for that today with lots of financial controversies going on which creates
                                     people loseing jobs, and creates a huge uncertainty with the financial stability of our nation. People loseing jobs equates to people
                                     not spending money, which equates to businesses going out of business or laying more people off, and the cycle continues. Money
                                     makes things go round. No money to spend, no product to buy, no product to buy, no jobs. No jobs, no companies. No companies
                                     no finacial stability. [b]Crime goes up, because people are stealing to live[/b], governments tax highly to fund there "special" programs.
                                     Just one big mess."
Quote Minute Man3
Republicans are too blame for Arthur Andersons crime?
Criminals steal because they are hungry?
So I guess you would say Republicans cause crime?
ROFLMAO...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top