Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2002 1:45:41 PM EDT
I don't want to use ms outlook becuase that is what most viruses are written for since that is what most people use for email.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#2]

[url]http://budweiser.com/[/url]

Get yourself an email for Budweiser for free..

[email protected]/  [bounce]
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I downloaded Pegasus and I like it so far.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 7:55:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Eudora. Free if you don't mind the little banner ads. They're not that bad.

Don't use outlook express unless you like collecting viruses.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I use Eudora.

Note, however, that it has two rendering modes. It can be configured to display e-mail using the Internet Explorer web page engine or it can use its own internal page renderer. I don't know is the IE engine is 100% secure, so if you want to be 100% safe, use the Eudora renderer. It's not as pretty as Outlook, but it's safer.
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 2:40:43 AM EDT
[#6]
If you are not running a good anti-virus program like Norton, you will probably pick up a virus in your machine no matter what your email program is.

I have never picked up a virus with OE checked by Norton.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top