Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2002 10:02:13 AM EDT
[url]marxismforme.com[/url]

Newswire: Washington (AP)  - Following a recent spate of Liberals rulings by activists judges, including both the death penalty and the Pledge of Allegiance being ruled unConstitutional, District Court Judge Ima Commie has ruled the US Constitution to be unConstitutional.

Citing the Founding Fathers bias toward the Christian religion, the 666th District Court Judge stated "The Founders clearly were under a Christian voodoo spell when they wrote the Constitution in 1987."

Commie is most noted for having removed the Bible from the pledge procedure in her court, having all witnesses pledge to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth, "so help me Dog."

Also, citing the fact that Congress has opened each day with prayer for the last hundred years, all legislation passed in this time period is hereby anulled, according to Commie.

Judge Commie hinted she showed judicial restraint as a strict reading of the First Amendment would make Americas entire first hundred and fifty years in violation of the infamous "separation" clause where the nations third President, Thomas Jefferson, wrote a letter to the Danbury baptist Church, the source of the "wall of separation" phrase.

Commie stated "Jefferson's entire letter is in fact unConstitutional. He should have NEVER written a letter to a church."

Noted Jewish Constitutional scholar Heza Goodguy remarked "If the Constitution is unConstitutional, I guess I'm out of a job."

Congressional reaction to the ruling was mixed, with Senators and Representatives wishing to contact their pension plan administrators before making official comment.

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL!
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 10:56:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Also, citing the fact that Congress has opened each day with prayer for the last hundred years, all legislation passed in this time period is hereby anulled, according to Commie.
View Quote

I think I like this ruling!
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 11:09:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I would have to agree with that one as all our current gun laws were passed since 1968.

1968: Title I and Title II of GCA
1986: FOPA -- 922(o), 926A, etc.
1988: Plastic Gun Ban -- 922(p)
1990: Domestic Import Ban -- 922(r)
1994: Brady Bills -- 922(s) - (t), 922(x)
1994: AW Ban/Crime Bill -- 922(u) - (w)

Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 11:12:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Actually, think about that.

Each day Congress and the courts ask God's blessing on their daily business - legislation in the case of Congress, judicial decrees in the case of the courts.

[b]IF[/b] God has blessed the courts and the Congress, isn't everything they've done under that blessing thereby an unConstitutional establishment of religion, as VERY possibly the outcome of the legislation or rulings was affected by God?????

I'd like to see someone argue THAT in court.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would have to agree with that one as all our current gun laws were passed since 1968.

Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

You forgot NFA 1934....

Scott

Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually, the 1934 NFA was ruled Unconstitutional in 1968. it had a provision allowing people to register unregistered weapons and pay the tax. Apparently, that provision violated the 5th Amendment. So, in 1968...the NFA was recreated as Title II of the Gun Control Act (hence the term Title 2 Weapons) without a provision to register previously unregistered weapons. Since, the ortiginal law had been ruled unconstitutional...technically any NFA weapon possessed between 1934 and 1968, whether legal or not became legal. Hence, the 1968 "Amnesty".

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

You forgot NFA 1934....

Scott

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:47:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Heh, Heh, good one garand....the day is probably not too far off....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top