Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2002 11:56:29 PM EDT
Caught Lethal Weapon again. I noticed that Mel was blinking his eyes EVERY shot when he was at the range making the smiley face. The muzzle never once climbed but he blinked like hell. >gg<

In US Marshalls, when Tommy Lee Jones checks out Morton Downey's Glock & switches mags, he never clears the chamber. And when Downey takes it back, he NEVER notices it's now empty! Just a bit of weight difference, ya know.
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 12:01:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I was watching Desperato tonight, dont even get me started, Antonio Banderes, shoots his guns cowboy style, like he's throwing the bullets out of the guns, and he only reloads about every hundred rounds.

how bout in Snatch, when the desert eagle .50 was recoilless.??
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 12:16:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote
Aw, come on, are you going to dis Vinnie Jones? Don't you know soccer players have [b]extremely[/b] strong wrists?
Link Posted: 7/1/2002 3:12:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was watching Desperato tonight, dont even get me started, Antonio Banderes, shoots his guns cowboy style, like he's throwing the bullets out of the guns, and he only reloads about every hundred rounds.

View Quote

Not only that, but held about 15 rounds, and didn't lock the slide back after it was empty?

Of course if it had, that scene would have been ruined.

And yes, Vinnie Jones rocks.  [8D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top