[#1]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 11:59:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Too bad this idiot wasn't the one that lost his feet trying to cross the tracks by SafeCo Field.  I have absolutely no sympathy for assholes that endanger the public by attempting to elude the police.

And, BTW, WHY would you ever expect the media to "get it right?"
View Quote

What if this guy was just scared that maybe the cops would be JBT's and arrest him because of all the cool guns in the car, and fuck him but good?  What you would have then, is a "made up" criminal.....an otherwise normal guy that got caught driving too fast, and was scared to pull over, because: speeding with really cool guns in car+Washington cops=who knows?  And now he is going to be locked up, lose all his guns, etc.  

What if he would have went to jail and lost his guns either way because of the political climate in the area?  
Is it possible, then, that it was worthwhile (for him) to try and run?  

Don't get me wrong, I personally think running is the dumbest thing to do.  Even if this guy was just a normal guy, he became a criminal when he put the gas pedal down on the law.

Link Posted: 6/30/2002 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#6]
He had an SKS, HI-Point carbine, and a Desert Eagle.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#7]
damn so i guess imbrog|io has a arsenal

you know all those 38's and 22's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top