BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2002 7:10:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 7:17:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 7:58:03 AM EDT
[#2]
its to bad those that get executed dont die in the same way their victims did. she should suffer for what she stupidly did. and who wants to bet she was a "good mom" and had the childlocks enabled on the car doors? people this stupid make me sick.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:01:10 AM EDT
[#3]
and it happens every summer.  i remember last summer i heard a story about a guy who forgot to drop his baby off at the daycare on his way to work.  went right to the office and the baby sat in the car until the heat killed it.  apparently he was doing "mom" the favor of taking the little tyke in so she could leave early for an appointment or something.

bet mom doesn't let him do any favors anymore.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:05:25 AM EDT
[#4]
"Natural Selection".....cleans up the gene pool..
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:08:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:17:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

how is this an example of natural selection?
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:41:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If she does not receive the death penalty, but rather gets jail time, she ought to be sterilized, and enjoined from ever adopting kids.

Hell, or pets, either.
View Quote

It is MI, no death penalty.  They should put her in a cargo container and lock the door.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:08:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Liberty  -  WTF is that supposed to mean?
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#9]
There's another case like that here in TN a few years ago. "Mom" was "partying" in a motel room with two guys all day & night long & kids were out in the car. Two died, IIRC.

Her excuse was she "checked on them from time to time". She was tried & found guilty of some sort of man slaughter or felony abuse charges, IIRC. She got very little, if any, time.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 10:15:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There's another case like that here in TN a few years ago. "Mom" was "partying" in a motel room with two guys all day & night long & kids were out in the car. Two died, IIRC.

Her excuse was she "checked on them from time to time". She was tried & found guilty of some sort of man slaughter or felony abuse charges, IIRC. She got very little, if any, time.
View Quote

I remember that case too. She left them out there for the entire weekend while she got high and "partied" with a couple of truckers she met at a truck stop.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 10:26:55 AM EDT
[#11]
This kind of crap makes me sick. I can really feel for abused kids. Kids are a gift that some idiots treat like trash. I guess that's what we should expect from the "it's all about me" generation. What I don't understand is that if she'd had them murdered (aborted) before they were born it would have been considered acceptable by the law. The end result was the same. Poor kids. Wish they had been treated like they deserved as human beings. What a waste. [:(!]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 10:31:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

It would appear your personal gene pool could use a heavy dose of chlorine.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#13]
It's a pity that the psycho who shot and killed a woman to steal that woman's child didn't meet up with this woman instead.
[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020629/ap_wo_en_po/us_mother_shot_1[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top