Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2002 8:55:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:21:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I've done the same thing with the software.  It doesn't really make much sense.

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:24:39 PM EDT
[#2]
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let out the secret, when I've run into these store polices I've always kept my mouth shut so that way they don't get wise and decide to change their policies.

I can appreciate what you're sayin, but don't ruin it.

You know said idiot is likely to turn around and tell his manager about how people are taking advantage of store policy, store clerk figures he'll get a nice cookie from the boss if he takes this urgent matter to his boss.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:38:45 PM EDT
[#3]
My only question is, did you BURN it first???
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:54:03 PM EDT
[#4]
The last time I bought something there, it was advertised as a standard modem.  I opened it at work, and it was a winmodem, so of course it wouldn't work.  When I returned it, they wanted a 20% restocking fee.  Oh well, being out 20% is better than 100%.  Maybe I should have tried the exchange, return unopened gag.z
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top