User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2002 7:46:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Never bring a pipe to a gun fight. [xx(]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#2]
From the article: "The suspect, whose name hasn't been released, died of 12 gunshot wounds, the coroner said."

The question I gotts ask is did he shoot him twelve times with a handgun, or one time with a 12 pellet load of Magnum OO Buckshot????

If it was 12 shots we will hear the liberals and conspiracy theorist wailing about police brutality soon.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]
12 shots??  was it a 9mm?
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, I taught my wife to pull the trigger until the gun ran dry.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 8:04:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 8:10:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 8:10:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Darwin award candidate?  I hope it was 12 9mm slugs, rather than one shotgun blast.  The 12 shots meant he was probably alive longer feeling the error of his ways.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#8]
12 shots??  Accuracy through volume??  Of course if someone was hittin' me with a pipe I'd "unload" on him too.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 8:36:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Of course if someone was hittin' me with a pipe I'd "unload" on him too.
View Quote

The response from the criminal community:

Dat wernt no pipe! Daryl has a limp from the last time the man beat him down. Dat "pipe" be his walkin stick. Yo racist pigs be making dat shit up about Daryl hitten peaples with his walkin stick. He dont be tryin break in no cribs either. He just had to many 40's and went to the wrong crib. Damn racist pigs!
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn consertive reporters, the man who was shot by the out of control police officer was not a suspect, he was a victim of an unwarrented shooting......A liberal democratic reporter knows better.
Please refer to topic:[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=128047[/url]
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:50:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Clearly yet another case of excessive force by an out-of-control LEO.  The poor citizen was probably only there to invite the JBT to participate in the corner stickball game, and the lousy cop overreacted.  Just goes to show that NOBODY is safe from the criminals masquerading as 'peace officers'.

There, Imbroglio, I saved you the trouble.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:59:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Dat wernt no pipe! Daryl has a limp from the last time the man beat him down. Dat "pipe" be his walkin stick. Yo racist pigs be making dat shit up about Daryl hitten peaples with his walkin stick. He dont be tryin break in no cribs either. He just had to many 40's and went to the wrong crib. Damn racist pigs!
View Quote

LMAO.....  but how do you know he was [b]BLACK[/b]?

Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:02:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

He was probably just guessing, since statistically, that's the most likely scenario.

Link Posted: 6/30/2002 10:39:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Um, show me where I said he was black or the officer was white? You're stereotyping.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#15]
I just heard of a shooting where the guy took 3 9's fell got back up took 2 more fell got back up and then finally the last one put him down.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hey, I taught my wife to pull the trigger until the gun ran dry.
View Quote

The correct thing to teach her is keep shooting until the threat is stopped.  All the bullets in your gun may not be enough in some instances.  In that case she may need to reload and keep shooting.

If you get one on these thugs hopped up on PCP 15-30 shots may be required. (Depending on caliber used)
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top