Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2001 12:54:10 PM EDT
I just cannot comprehend what goes on in these people's heads except GREED. This victimization crap is going WAY TOO FAR.

[URL]http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_261950.html?menu=[/URL]

Auschwitz survivors to sue Allies

Survivors of Auschwitz are suing the Allies for failing to prevent
                                               the slaughter at the Nazi death camp.

They say Britain and the US knew what was going on there in
                                               the spring of 1943 but didn't agree to act until August that year.

They believe more than 400,000 Jews could have been saved
                                               in that time, so they are claiming billions of pounds in
                                               compensation.

The Auschwitz Committee has launched a case at the US
                                               District Court in Washington, where the hearing stands more
                                               chance of success.

Florida lawyers behind a similar action against IBM are also
                                               involved in the case, according to the Sunday Express.

They claim the computer company supplied technology to the
                                               Nazis which made the final solution possible.

Kurt Goldstein, vice-president of the survivors' committee, said:
                                               "For decades we have been dealing with the Germans who
                                               were guilty, now it is the turn of the Allies to face up to their
                                               responsibilities."
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:04:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell the truth now, you're either made this up, or got it from BSN or the Onion, right?

There's now way this can be true! No way!

If it is, then I'd suggest to these morons that they also sue themselves for giving up their essential liberties (RKBA) and allowing themselves to become defenseless in the face of a tyranical government. Even a poorly armed group of 6 million could have given the nazis a good fight, and saved millions of lives. They allowed themselves to become victims. We didn't.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately, the article appears to be true.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm...

- maybe they should sue the gun manufacturers for not forcing them to arm themselves

- maybe we should have waited for more to die, it would save us reparations

- maybe we should pay, but they should pay the FULL cost of WWII.  The FULL cost of saving the ones we did.  Guess who will owe whom?
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:37:59 PM EDT
[#4]
[-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-]

That's what I think about it.

Oh, did I tell you how I felt?

[-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-]
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#5]
It sounds like we should have just stayed home.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 2:09:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The government is sure as hell not helping me out enough! Maybe I could sue. I'm not a millionaire yet and they're robbing me blind!
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]
And some people wonder how such a visceral hatred could be unleashed against a single ethnic group.  Some people never learn.  This is just another sign post on the road to the inevitable.

"Hope you got your things together...Hope you are quite prepared to die...Looks like we're in for nasty weather...There's a bad moon on the rise..."
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I suppose IBM sold the Nazis typewriters that they used to make lists to keep track of who was going to die next. I can see how that would make them responsible for what happened. It's all perfectly reasonable.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#9]
And how many of our boys died to free them?

And if we hadn't been there would they even be alive now?

So the Allies knew, how exactly were they to get there any quicker? Its not like the Allies took all area but allowed the camps to continue.

Some day (hopefully soon) the world will collectivelly say 'you can't be serious, shudddup'.

Also, what little I've read on the IBM thing. They were definetely walking the line if they didn't step over. I don't see any problem with them helping make the shipping and delivery systems more efficient but if I remember correctly they also helped make the ovens more "efficient".
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I was wiping my ass and stuck my finger through the paper and got shit under my finger nail. Now I'm sueing the shit paper company for faulty ass cleaning paper. Oh yeah we should just have let them all die... what the fuck next. I can't stand this bullshit. No wonder my IBM stock is sucking the big one latley.They provided faulty technolgies to the Germans.
[rail]
BUSH SNIPER
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:46:46 PM EDT
[#11]
If this is true, then the US should send each survivor a bill for their portion of the cost of WWII plus intrest for saving their asses!
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Also, what little I've read on the IBM thing. They were definetely walking the line if they didn't step over. I don't see any problem with them helping make the shipping and delivery systems more efficient but if I remember correctly they also helped make the ovens more "efficient".
View Quote

That's a load of horse shit, right up there with the lampshades made out of skin and the boiling down of bodies to make soap.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 5:37:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Skin lampshades still exist.

Norm
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 6:16:11 AM EDT
[#14]
It's easy to understand - they are the eternal victims.  They believe they should be rewarded for being victims - not only in the form of reparations from those who victimized them, but also from those who helped them.  They are incapable of appreciating the fact that they should have been killed in the camps.

This kind of action by a small group of people reflects very negatively on a larger community.  This only serves to reinforce the opinions of anti-semites - same way that us gun owners are demonized as gang bangers and mass murderers.

Hopefully, this is all just another sign of the impending apocalypse. =)
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:32:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Imbroglia,
On a different subject...(the other one is locked!)...Are you the Mall Ninja? If you are SHE could be an undercover Mall Ninjette! She may love you for who you are not your money! If ya'll were made for each other ya'll may get married! If so you could start your own security force with little Baby Mall Ninja's!
If your not the Mall Ninja just forget about the aforementioned statement and ask her to dinner!
Let us know what happens!
Lynn   [:D]  
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Geez. First I was accused of being Bill Marcy now I am supposed to be the Mall Ninja.

Why can't I ever get accused of being Brad Pitt so at least I would have a decent chance at geting some?
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:40:54 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll have to tell my grandfather about this next time I visit him at Arlington.  KIA 08 May 45 just prior to when his division liberated Nordhausen.  What a bunch of jerks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top