Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2002 12:08:17 PM EDT
Article in todays news rag says Home Depot will go back to doing business with the Feds. They said that they "went back & decided it was the right thing to do" or words to that effect.

What changed? Stockholders complaining? Threatened racist protesting? Should be interesting to see what comes out, if anything indeed does come out.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#1]
How about posting a story so we know the issues?  

I've got no clue what happened!
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How about posting a story so we know the issues? I've got no clue what happened!
View Quote

A while back, HD decided the govt regs were too cumbersome to comply with in order to sell to the Feds. So HD said "adios" to govt bidness.

Today's story said nothing of value as to why they reversed their decision. It could've been a Seinfield episode: it was about nothing. >gg<

I'm guessing the press release is on HD's web site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top