Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2002 11:10:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Another ungrateful bitch. GO HOME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE !
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:07:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yet one more reason why women should be seen and not heard.

Does she name one actual real issue, rather than go off on a generallity that cannot be argued?  Sounds like this one took a tennis ball in the head one too many times!  

Do you think the czech rep would have allowed this freedom of speech?

Fucking whore.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Must have been sleeping to close to the crack!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#5]
"The Republicans in the USA manipulate public opinion and brush the delicate questions under the carpet."

What an Idiot! No mention of the liberal media or the demorats. She should pull her head out of the carpet and get a clue.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Must be having a difficult time finding a state where she can legally marry her carpet-munching dyke girlfriend.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Let me get this right.....

[b]WE[/b] say the US is being oppressive and we are freedom fighters....

[b]SHE[/b] says the US is oppressive and she is a "$%^@#$%@^$#%^#$#"????

Her misguided shots at Republicans only show how the leftwing commierosiecunts have brainwashed her too.

She [b]CLEARLY[/b] is lashing out at the Kommieleft when she says;

"You are constantly challenged to be tolerant ... I hate this word. If tolerance is repeatedly the order of the day, it is as if you are putting up with a bad-smelling person by holding your nose. I can't bear this pseudo-tolerance."
View Quote

I often say I register Republican so I dont have to be PC, so I can be mean spirited and tell you exactly what I think...

Maybe before you guys vote to castrate this guy, you should reconsider....
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:14:40 PM EDT
[#8]

[b]In her lengthy and philosophical article, Navratilova, who campaigns for animal rights and the rights of homosexuals, said she dreamed "of a society which is ruled by hearts instead of diaries".[/b]

Another stupid ass "celebrity". Why does anyone listen to sports stars, rock stars or actors? These people are the typical bleeding heart liberal/commie type that have NOTHING in common with mainstream America. What is it about "celebrity" status that makes such an expert out of someone to stupid to do anything other than, say, play tennis?
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Another Eurotrash bulldog dyke, screw her, but not with mine!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top