Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2002 9:12:08 PM EDT
I am George Carlin.I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way, damn it!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever cancels Jerry Springer.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years In the desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut-the-Hell-up already.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the
problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you're running from them.

I also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

I believe if she has her lips on your Willie, it's sex, and this applies even if you are President of the United States.

And what the hell is going on with gas prices...again?

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BADASS American. If you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know.

We need our country back!

Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:14:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Though I agree with most of what was written, why do I highly DOUBT that George Carlin wrote it???

Actually on second reading I agree with everything and think it sounds more like [b]Ted Nugent[/b] than George Carlin.

Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:21:21 PM EDT
[#2]
It was Ted Nugent, the George Carlin part was a joke. My bad I guess.[:I]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:23:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Did a quick Google search - came up with this:

[url=http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blbadamerican.htm?terms=BAD+AMERICAN]Urban Legends[/url]

[i]"Comments:   As of this writing (mid-2001), versions of this paean to political incorrectness have been floating around for at least a year, variously attributed to George Carlin, Ted Nugent, Denis Leary and others. Its actual author is unknown. Carlin recently disavowed it on his Website. A variant ran in Nugent's Adventure Outdoors Magazine in early 2001, but the politically outspoken rock star did not take credit for it and other versions had already been posted on the Internet well before that."[/i]

[b]So to whoever wrote it - I AGREE TOTALLY![/B]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:26:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I have that posted on my dorm door.  You wouldn't belive the amount of people who pass by and want me to email it to them.  My copy says Fian Fal (IRA)

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:27:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Has anyone kept count of how many times this has popped up?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I actually saw excerpts of Ted saying this to the House of Representatives.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Has anyone kept count of how many times this has popped up?
View Quote

It is still good, and I was just trying to make a joke.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top