Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2002 8:58:55 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
You beat me to it.  

ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL!  It makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.  

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Where are all the containers?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Containers?

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#5]
[smash]WooHoo![bounce]
       [beer]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:08:47 PM EDT
[#6]
              ^
              |
              |
              |
              |
           BEFORE

AFTER
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20020628/mdf61969.jpg[/img]

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Add this. Will not ETH be happy and Subman be mad?

After calling for replacement of the Palestinian leadership in a speech Monday, Bush followed by refusing to rule out U.S. military action against the Palestinians and threatening to cut off aid.

At the G-8 summit, Bush was asked whether his doctrine on terrorism, which leaves open the possibility of U.S. military action against states supporting terrorists, applied to Arafat. "I'm never ruling out military. All options are available," he said, but added, "the tool I'm using is diplomatic pressure..."

Lumping Arafat with the likes of the Afghan leadership that protected terror mastermind Osama bin Laden ( news - web sites) is "dangerous," said West Bank security chief Jibril Rajoub. "The Palestinian Authority ( news - web sites) is not the Taliban movement," he added.

Palestinians also expressed displeasure at indications from Washington that if U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell ( news - web sites) visits the region, he might not meet with Arafat
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:28:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Containers?

Keving67
View Quote

Containers == Dead bodies

From Heavens Gate.  Their bodies were but mere containers.  This fact allowed them to successfully board the Hale Bopp Comet.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:33:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Containers?

Keving67
View Quote

Containers == Dead bodies

From Heavens Gate.  Their bodies were but mere containers.  This fact allowed them to successfully board the Hale Bopp Comet.
View Quote

Ah, makes much more sense now.  Thanks

Keving67
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top