3. Crap

4. Crap

5. Crap

6. Crap

I hope I didn't beat around the bush

Stepped-init
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#2]
The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.  We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence.  It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men." - Samuel Adams, 1771.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#3]
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:05:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
6) `When a student addresses an assembly of his peers, [red]he effectively becomes a government representative;[/red] it is therefore unconstitutional for that student to engage in prayer.' (Harris v. Joint School District, 1994.)
View Quote

Another oft-quoted "government representative" -

Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States of America (Emancipation Proclamation):

[b]"And upon this act, sincerely believed to be an act of justice, warranted by the Constitution, upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind, and the gracious favor of [red]Almighty God.[/red]"[/b]

So I suppose no student, acting as a "government representative" should EVER be allowed to speak such unconstitutional words as these that are so obviously offensive, dangerous and harmful to our freedoms and to the very the fabric of our nation.

God help us.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:17:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Does not happen often enough.

[url]www.inq7.net/impeach/impeach.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:42:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:50:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh, but it would have been fun. Did you see the clip of Bill and Al walking into the library of Congress, and Al pointed to the busts lining the walls and ask the curator who they were?

He looked like a bigger idiot than when the media made a big deal out of Dan Quayle spelling potato.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:51:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Sweep:  "
What I want to know is how do we reverse this trend? How do you control an un-elected judge?
When was the last time a Supreme Court Justice or a District Court Judge for that matter impeached?"  

Hypothetically speaking, of course, there's always the Khmer Rouge option.....  
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sweep:  "
What I want to know is how do we reverse this trend? How do you control an un-elected judge?
When was the last time a Supreme Court Justice or a District Court Judge for that matter impeached?"  

Hypothetically speaking, of course, there's always the Khmer Rouge option.....  
View Quote

Speaking from first hand experience?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:22:42 PM EDT
[#11]
ar10er:   "Speaking from first hand experience? "

I forgot to include the smiley, of course.  Not that the KR option is the least bit funny.  FMJ impeachment is a last desperate resort & if things have gotten that far it's pretty much game over.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:08:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top