Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2002 8:38:16 PM EDT
the last of the Mountain Men. He left home at 17 to be with nature. Lives w/o elect. and has lived VERY primitive for 23 years in N.C. He said the last time he watched TV before leaving his disfunctional home Gilligan was on. She asked him about his food and he said he canned all his food and ate fresh game for meat. She said "you use a gun" he smiled and said yup it makes it easier that way! hahahaha I wish I had a still shot of her face! hahaha He described he hadn't eaten in a while and clubed a porkupine to death and built a fire and had half of it eaten before it finished cookin! Her face went zoned-out again! What a hoot and funny as hell. He now has 1000 acres and still lives without the regular conviencies. Sews up his cuts and stuff using a needle and thread! Stalone and Arnie would be jealous..What a guy! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that interview, funny as hell!

That guy seems cool as hell.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:56:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Connie Chung? Can't we tie her ass to Geraldo & ship them off to Iran somewhere?

Did you see her interview with the fat chick who didn't want to take a piss test for school activities, as required by board policy? That girl had hit too many Shoney's breakfast bars!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top