Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/19/2012 4:55:52 PM EDT
Back in early 2004 my political science professor said there was a 50% chance that GWB would not let the next election happen.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 4:59:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Tearfully proclaiming "John Lennon was a God!" when JL bought it in 1980.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Back in early 2004 my political science professor said there was a 50% chance that GWB would not let the next election happen.

Lots say the same about BHO.

That might have some more truth to it, but still a little out there.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:05:46 PM EDT
[#3]
telling the class that "alligators are aggressive because of an enlarged medulla oblongata"  when everyone knows that "alligators are so angry because they got all dem teeth but no toothbrush"
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
telling the class that "alligators are aggressive because of an enlarged medulla oblongata"  when everyone knows that "alligators are so angry because they got all dem teeth teef but no toothbrushtoofbrush"

Fixt!
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#5]
That stone projectile point types are indicative of specific prehistoric ethnic groups in NA.  That might not be the dumbest, I've heard a lot of stupid shit from them, it is just the first examle that came to my head.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Without "Women" Men would have never been able to conquer North America.

That bitches calves were so big when she wore zip up boots she could only zip them up to the ankle.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#7]
"wake up bssrf4!"
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#8]
"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE CLOCK! IS MY CLASS THAT SHITTY AND BORING!"
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#9]
"I once fucked this guy so hard my honey pot started leaking."

Sex and Society professor. She was a nut job.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#10]
US History course, first day: "What is it about a lack of skin pigmentation that makes white people so warlike?"

I promptly dropped the class and switched to another open section taught by a different professor.

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also heard this said about Bill Clinton many times back in 2000.

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:40:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Had an entry level biology teacher devote an entire lecture to global warming. I, along with a few other students, walked out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#13]
"you live in a free country"
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What was her name?

I know many, many Buffs Alum.

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE CLOCK! IS MY CLASS THAT SHITTY AND BORING!"

I laffed.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:33:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That bitch fucked me so hard her honey pot started leaking.

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#17]
After seeing a classmate with a Bush/Cheney button (which I gave her):  "I'm voting for Nader."
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Jimmy Carter was the smartest President in U.S. History.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:42:26 PM EDT
[#19]
The name Jesus Christ will not be mentioned in any paper. if you do so you will fail my class.

My first paper: "All the reasons I love Jesus". I dropped the class. Fuck him

His name was hymen or hyman, it made me giggle.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#20]
"One day we'll know what really happened on 9/11"

Douche.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was her name?

Glenda D Walden, Sociology
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:54:00 PM EDT
[#22]
had a business professor say he understood osama bin laden/taliban/al queda and emphasized with them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:55:01 PM EDT
[#23]
You name it.

derp.liberal.herp.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#24]

So many stupid professor statements, so little time .......
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#25]
"Capitalism has been a failure."
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were no republican politicians calling for the suspension of the election before 2004. So far at least 3 democrat politicians have called for suspending the 2012 election, one of them being a current governor who has also suspended the republican primary in that state. We are a hell of a lot closer to tyranny now than we were then.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

had a business professor say he understood osama bin laden/taliban/al queda and emphasized with them.

Did he empathize that statement?

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:06:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were no republican politicians calling for the suspension of the election before 2004. So far at least 3 democrat politicians have called for suspending the 2012 election, one of them being a current governor who has also suspended the republican primary in that state. We are a hell of a lot closer to tyranny now than we were then.

Got any links for that?
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:07:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Affirmative action was not reverse discrimination. A Canadian.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#30]
I had a woman I T professor that complemented me of the fir Urshanka hat I had on with a red hammer and sickle star on it...
Similar to this one:

She asked where I got it, as she loved the soviet union, and wished she could've seen it before the fall of communism..

This was in 1998 mind you, and in typical ARFCOM fashion (even before ARFCOM) I replied.....

I got this off a DEAD RUSSIAN MAJOR!

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Measurement and Instrumentation  professor claimed to  properly cook a turkey, you have to get the internal temperature up to 400ºF.  Yeah, he had been employed at Three Mile Island nuclear generating plant during the incident.  USCG had to get his ass off Chesapeake Bay on one of his sail boat trips because of the incident.  Looked EXACTLY like Homer Simpson  
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#32]
"Windows on public buses are bigger because white leaders made them that way so it's easier to see into them to shame the poor black people that ride them."

I had a fucking blast with that "professor."
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:17:51 PM EDT
[#33]
"If a patient were to lose all the bacteria in thier gut have them eat a small amount of poop from a close relative to repopulate thier intestines with helpful bacteria."
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
"Windows on public buses are bigger because white leaders made them that way so it's easier to see into them to shame the poor black people that ride them."

So only the windows towards the back of the bus were big, while the ones towards the front were smaller?   So how do they do it now?  Alternate between large and small windows but then you'd have to make sure people sat in the correct seats to be shamed.

So many profs are moonbats it's hard to believe.

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:19:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was her name?

University of Colorado, Boulder?  Ph.D 2003?  "Social Construction of Sexuality"?  Her CV is available on the web.

Err, no.  I wouldn't.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Had to sit through a libtard environmental video that was full of political bullshit for my health class.  Politics and anti-military sentiment.

The teacher liked my participation throughout the semester... until I was the first to comment on the video.

Me: It's too politically biased.
Teacher: well it has to be political....  

Yeah I'm not some clay mind right out of high school that you can mold into your own political beliefs.  That's what you get when you play an anti-military video and make a vet watch it.

You get responses you DON'T want to hear.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow, there are some retarded assed professors out there.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You've got people here who believe the same thing about Obama.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#39]
crap screw up
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Wow, there are some retarded assed professors out there.

You have no idea.

Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#41]
One of my coworkers who was also one of my professors made us watch Bowling for Columbine.  I wrote a wonderful paper about what a shitbag he was as a professor for making us watch that shit and how it was based on lies.  He gave me an A though.

He then tried talking out his ass about gang graffiti photos and what they said and where they were from.  I stood up and explained where they were from to the class since I took the photos and wrote the report.  He didn't say shit to me about it.

I sometimes miss being a college student.  I still hate my former Lt who shouldn't even be employed in either capacity.  But it's a long line of people.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was her name?

University of Colorado, Boulder?  Ph.D 2003?  "Social Construction of Sexuality"?  Her CV is available on the web.

http://sobek.colorado.edu/SOC/People/Faculty/images/walden.jpg

Err, no.  I wouldn't.

Lol at CU. What was your major?

<––––––- current business major at UNC in greeley
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:33:10 PM EDT
[#43]
That Jimmy Carter was our best president ever...   Back in 1989.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#44]
"Zimbabwe's agricultural output is far higher under the communal agriculture of the natives."  I didn't know what to say.  And this was a long time ago, a few years after the Lancaster House Accords.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:37:29 PM EDT
[#45]
There is no God.

Suffered through his communist and atheistic drivel for four years and then watched him die of a heart attack pleading for God to save him.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:42:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So only the windows towards the back of the bus were big, while the ones towards the front were smaller?   So how do they do it now?  Alternate between large and small windows but then you'd have to make sure people sat in the correct seats to be shamed.

So many profs are moonbats it's hard to believe.

That one has to be the worst of the bunch, as it is so simply demonstratively false.  At least the bullshit history ones required believing what you read about the past and agree with 2nd hand info.  One need only show that bus windows in the US are no different than those of Europe or Asia to go .
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:42:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Accounting prof.  Talking about IRS and how it functions and how great the systems is.  Then stating "and that's how Obama is going to fix the country"
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Accounting prof.  Talking about IRS and how it functions and how great the systems is.  Then stating "and that's how Obama is going to fix the country"

that sucks
my current accounting professor is a sexy little MILF who, hopelessly, yet entertainingly likes to talk about the Denver Broncos and Green Bay packers. She lived in the South long enough to have a little bit of an accent and is a outspoken conservative.

Let me see if I have a pic of her.
Link Posted: 1/19/2012 7:47:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top