Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2002 7:09:34 PM EDT
I'm pretty sure this was a re-run, but I thought it was kinda chucklicious.

The bad guy used a .380 Lorcin in the two murders, but he had to strangle the second guy to death because his pistol [b]jammed![/b]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
My friend had a Lorcin, it never jammed, but after a couple hundred rounds, the slide cracked behind the ejection port.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a lorcin and I kept it loaded with rem subsonic 147gr. 9mm so that I could get maximum impact incase I needed to beat someone with it.[heavy]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 12:17:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I hate to admit it, but my Dad owns a Lorcin .380 just like in the show. And it DOES have feed jams just like in the show. Lucky to get both mags empty without problem when clean, when dirty, sometimes jams twice a mag.

He won't admit he was taken... but he did later buy a Makarov.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top