BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/27/2002 10:31:11 AM EDT
this is either the biggest tin foil hat story I've heard, or it's upcoming SHTF
[url]http://www.planetx2003.com/html/overview.html[/url]

Insiders from NASA, DoD national military intelligence, SETI, and the CIA speculate 2/3 of the population of the planet will perish during the coming pole-shift caused by the passage of Planet X in 2003. Another 2/3 of those that survive initially will pass away to starvation and exposure to the elements within 6 months. Most every secretive government agency in the USA is fully aware of what is expected in 2003 and are readying themselves. The Vatican is fully abreast of what is expected. The public is not being warned and given their chance to prepare.
View Quote

edit: thanks for reminding me this forum needs teh url tags. I always forget [:)]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 10:34:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 10:37:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
this is either the biggest tin foil hat story I've heard, or it's upcoming SHTF
http://www.planetx2003.com/html/overview.html

Insiders from NASA, DoD national military intelligence, SETI, and the CIA speculate 2/3 of the population of the planet will perish during the coming pole-shift caused by the passage of Planet X in 2003. Another 2/3 of those that survive initially will pass away to starvation and exposure to the elements within 6 months. Most every secretive government agency in the USA is fully aware of what is expected in 2003 and are readying themselves.[red] The Vatican is fully abreast of what is expected. [/red]The public is not being warned and given their chance to prepare.
View Quote
View Quote

How the hell does the Vatican rate?  What's their Astronomy budget?  

Of course, this SHOULD blow the current sex scandal right off the front page...

Long way of saying

[size=10]BULLSHIT[/size=10]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 10:47:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess it's "Kiss Uranus goodbye" time.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#4]
340 days, 9 hours, left until THE MEGA EARTHCHANGES!
View Quote

Ohhhhhh! Nooooo!  [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/eek2.gif[/img]

Zecharia Sitchin, the world renowned scholar, author of "The 12th Planet" and archaeologist, does indicate on occasion his knowledge of the return of Nibiru AT THIS TIME!" To be too public about it would prove dangerous because of his weight in the scientific community. Sitchin also states absolutely & openly "When Planet X returns it would remove 90% of currently unsatisfactory human beings from the planet!"
View Quote

Are YOU "currently unsatisfactory"?[IMG]http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/contrib/ruinkai/wscared.gif[/IMG]

When you understand how our sun and all the planets of our solar system are also being effected by Planet X's approach, you'll see how ridiculous the media cover-up becomes.
View Quote

Yeah, ridiculous. [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/yeees.gif[/img]

Think this one rates +10 on the BSometer...

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/wavey.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:25:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess I need to start stocking up on MREs and Ammunition.

Anyone else think that that article was written at about the sixth grade reading level?
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:31:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I guess I need to start stocking up on MREs and Ammunition.
Anyone else think that that article was written at about the sixth grade reading level?
View Quote

Makes a perfect excuse to stock up on more ammo [;D]

Remember the audience it's written for. A world full of HNG's and people who think "u r a dork k thx buy" is a complete and syntatically correct sentence...
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

WAS NOT!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

WAS NOT!!!
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I never heard of planet X but I have heard of our sun's dark twin. We can't see it but the gravitational effects are there none the less.

There is something out beyond our solar system that is producing an extra wobble on our sun that is not acounted for by adding up the mass of all the known planets. The story goes, when this "dark" star gets close every couple hundred thousand or million years, the extra gravity changes the orbits of some dangerously close asteroids and you end up with events like those killed the dinosaurs and numerous other mass extinctions.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Now, is planet X the same as the Alternate Earth that orbits exactly opposite us on the other side of the sun?

[whacko]

-legrue
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#12]
And they LAUGHED at me when I dug a bomb shelter and stocked up on ammo, MRE's, and bottled water.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW??!!!!!!

BAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh man, this is a better excuse to get laid then going off to war or the Cold War nuke scare! To be young again!

"But baby, if we don't do it we will both die virgins! You don't want to die having never tried it, do you?"

Oh man, I wish I were 16 again!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.planetx2003.com/html/overview.html[/url]
[>:/]
View Quote

Who designed this site, Heavens Gate?
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 12:37:40 PM EDT
[#17]
I wonder if it'll bring the dead to hideous unlife! Good thing we've already figured out how to survive THAT.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#18]
"Jupiter has gotten to have such a high energetic charge that there is actually a visible tube of ionizing radiation that's formed between its moon. You can actually see the luminous energy tube in photographs that have been taken more recently."

Hmmmmm.  Sounds like they really know what they are talking about huh?  Which moon?  Why not post images?
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I wonder if it'll bring the dead to hideous unlife! Good thing we've already figured out how to survive THAT.
View Quote

Yep!  And good thing I look to AR15.com for answers to lifes most engaging questions!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 12:52:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"Jupiter has gotten to have such a high energetic charge that there is actually a visible tube of ionizing radiation that's formed between its moon. You can actually see the luminous energy tube in photographs that have been taken more recently."

Hmmmmm.  Sounds like they really know what they are talking about huh?  Which moon?  Why not post images?
View Quote

The moon is Io and the flux tubes are extremely pretty. They think it has to do with all the vulcanism on Io throwing barium salts and sulfur, mostly sulfur, into the atmosphere. They addressed it in 2010. When you see the original spacecraft with HAL asleep on board it is bright yellow from ejected sulfur coating its hull. We have known about the flux tube thing since the Voyager probe? I think. It is old news. This deadly planet X thing really bothered me until I tucked my jeans into my boots, After that I felt completely safe from the effects of planet X, deadly or not.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

The moon is Io and the flux tubes are extremely pretty. They think it has to do with all the vulcanism on Io throwing barium salts and sulfur, mostly sulfur, into the atmosphere. They addressed it in 2010. When you see the original spacecraft with HAL asleep on board it is bright yellow from ejected sulfur coating its hull. We have known about the flux tube thing since the Voyager probe? I think. It is old news. This deadly planet X thing really bothered me until I tucked my jeans into my boots, After that I felt completely safe from the effects of planet X, deadly or not.
View Quote

I know about the flux tubes and Jupiters relationship with Io, but I don't think the authors have the slightest clue what Io is, that Jupiter has more than 1 moon, or even how stupid they are.

I read 2010.  Cool book.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:00:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone see "Day of the Comet" or was it "Night of the Comet". Mid 80's flick with two MAC-10 toting cheerleaders that survive a comet who's dust kills most of the people on the planet.

Man I hope it's something like that...........
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:10:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:17:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#27]
FROM ABOVE LINK:
[img]http://zapatopi.net/afdb/afdb.jpg[/img]

What Is An AFDB?

An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable

View Quote

Ben

[peep]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Is there an actual real credible sight(s) with info on these possibilities, or is it all just complete bullsheit?
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#30]
I cannot tell you that... That is classified information..
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:46:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Planet X Lax will truly cause the shit to hit the fan.  I don't know about you guys, but I'm going down to the supermarket and stock up on Metamucil for the coming apocalypse.  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:51:56 PM EDT
[#32]
All is well.....remain calm.......

All is well......remain  calm....
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:53:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone see "Day of the Comet" or was it "Night of the Comet". Mid 80's flick with two MAC-10 toting cheerleaders that survive a comet who's dust kills most of the people on the planet.

View Quote

I remember that movie.
I hope it is too, just me and some young cheerleaders.
View Quote

Don't forget the MAC-10s
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:02:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:06:00 PM EDT
[#35]
I just hope Ann Coulter poses for Playboy before Planet X takes us out.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#36]
[url]http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
All is well.....remain calm.......

All is well......remain  calm....
View Quote

TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

It's too bad I've been on double secret probation for the last semester, Or I'd take a road trip to high ground.

Cheers,
Chris
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:26:55 PM EDT
[#38]
You know, planet X, . . . it's government conspiracy to keep you off guard. Disinformation to keep your mind off of resisting the coming FEMA/NWO police state.

You've been warned.

Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:35:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

When we wake tomorrow morning I will nudge her and ask if she is interested.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#40]
LOL
I sent the link to my friend and told him it's an excuse to stock up on ammo. He said he'd move in to my place to sit out the SHTF aftermath.
This link was definitely good for a laugh
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:35:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:17:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Planet X to cause 2/3 of the population to die?
View Quote

Hey isn't this line directly from the first episode of [i]Star Blazers[/i]?

IIRC, in that show the aliens caused the Van Allen belts to intensify, and that fried everything on the surface, the vegitation dried and the seas evaporated and everyone was forced to live in caves dug underground?

Cep't it backfired, cause drying up all the oceas allowed us to recover all our sunkin battleships from World War II, which we built into invinciable space warships that kicked alien ass!

Fire the Wave Motion Cannon! [evil]

I guess I am dating myself horrably arn't I.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 3:10:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Weren't there zombies? I hate zombies. What's the best zombie ammo again?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 4:49:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Sleep?  What are you, gay?

ZYou have her lying next to you and you can think of sleep?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 5:38:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Sleep?  What are you, gay?

ZYou have her lying next to you and you can think of sleep?
View Quote

A man has to rest after a few hours of "work".
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 6:38:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Star Blazers! I just saw a couple minutes of that movie years ago.  I wish I could find a copy.  SCIFI schlock at it's best.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#47]
it has recently been released on dvd
[url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=dvd&field-keywords=star%20blazers[/url]

Quoted:
Star Blazers! I just saw a couple minutes of that movie years ago.  I wish I could find a copy.  SCIFI schlock at it's best.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:47:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does it have anything to do with Worcestershire sauce?
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 5:54:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top