Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2002 7:45:31 PM EDT
Well, well, this can't be.  Another rich person trying their best to not lose money.  

And what's this?  Worldcom committing fraud?  

It's funny how a lot of people on this board sometimes point their fingers at certain groups for our Country's problems (i.e. immigration, minorities, etc.). Instead, the people who we should really watching are the big corporations and the government who seems only to superficially punish these criminals who bilk honest people out of their investments.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:53:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, true.  And greed should be thrown in for good measure.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Geez, I dunno why she would want MORE money than she already has. Her company went public the same day UPS did and her IPO won. Last I heard it was worth $1 billion.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:43:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's a plan, Urban: How bout we hold everyone accountable FOR WHAT THEY DO. Sensible?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top