Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2002 3:15:59 PM EDT
[url=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=585&ncid=753&e=1&u=/nm/20020626/sc_nm/health_semen_dc_1]Hormones in Semen Shown to Make Women Feel Good [/url]

[i]Scientists at the State University of New York suspect the mood-altering hormones are absorbed through the vagina and make women feel good...

"Some of these have been detected in a woman's blood within hours of exposure to semen," the magazine said.

The scientists suspect semen will have the same effect on women [red]regardless of how they are exposed to it.[/red][/i]

[b]YEAH Baby!!![/b][bounce]

Hey baby, you feeling down?  Ya' know I got somethin that'll make it AAAAAALLL better. [sex]

Be a good girl and open wide... this is some medicine that'll go down REEEEAAAL smooth-like.

[;)]

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if these hormone can be adsorbed throught the stomach too?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I wonder if these hormone can be adsorbed throught the stomach too?
View Quote

Scientist say "...regardless of how they are exposed to it."

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn those Navy Guys. They get all the breaks.... [;)]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:24:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I suppose the face counts then. And breasts too?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:25:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Scientists at the State University of New York suspect the mood-altering hormones are absorbed through the vagina and make women feel good
View Quote

.... DOes it appear to you guys that these Scientists have never been laid???....

Ben

DR1:Hmmm, What strange behavior from that female over there.
DR2: Hmmm, yes indeed very strange indeed??
DR1: My god man what is that male home sapien doing to that female??
DR2: I don't know here I will get in closer and look.
DR1: What do you see???
DR2: Well it doesn't appear that expression she has on her face is comming from this rather large object the Male has placed inside the female..
DR3: Well that does it we will have to get to the bottom of this..

After 5 years of study.....

DR1: Well it turns out that the funny look on her face was because of this substance that the Large Object projects into the female...
DR3: HMMMMMMMM...  

Good grief...
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Scientists at the State University of New York suspect the mood-altering hormones are absorbed through the vagina and make women feel good
View Quote

.... DOes it appear to you guys that these Scientists have never been laid???....

Ben

DR1:Hmmm, What strange behavior from that female over there.
DR2: Hmmm, yes indeed very strange indeed??
DR1: My god man what is that male home sapien doing to that female??
DR2: I don't know here I will get in closer and look.
DR1: What do you see???
DR2: Well it doesn't appear that expression she has on her face is comming from this rather large object the Male has placed inside the female..
DR3: Well that does it we will have to get to the bottom of this..

After 5 years of study.....

DR1: Well it turns out that the funny look on her face was because of this substance that the Large Object projects into the female...
DR3: HMMMMMMMM, VEWY INTEWESTING....

Good grief...
View Quote

ROFLMAO!

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top