Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2002 8:41:14 AM EDT
You think sexual harassment is rampant, date rape pervasive, domestic violence common and Paula Jones is lying.

You hate Hillary jokes.

You pale at the execution of child killers, but defend the killing of unborn children as an expression of choice. You think trees have
feelings, animals can conceptualize and the fetus is a blob of protoplasm.

You think a moment of silent prayer at the beginning of the school day constitutes government indoctrination and an intrusion on parental authority, while sex education, condom distribution and multiculturalism are moral values.

You want to legalize cocaine and outlaw handguns. You think cops are pigs and criminals are products of their environment.

You believe the National Rifle Association helps criminals while the American Civil Liberties Union protects the innocent.

Jesse Jackson makes sense to you.

Barbra Streisand makes even more sense.

You think deficits are caused by tax loopholes.

You think marriage is obsolete - except for homosexuals.

You think AIDS is spread by insufficient funding.

You are convinced that proponents of welfare reform hate the poor and opponents of affirmative action hate minorities.You attribute every minority problem to entrenched, institutional racism and the legacies of slavery and segregation.

You don't understand all of the whining about affirmative action
and are more than willing to sacrifice someone else's employment or
education opportunity to assuage your guilt.

You think those child-abusing, religious fanatics at Waco had it
coming but the illegal immigrants roughed up by California deputies -
after leading them on a high-speed chase - are the victims of the
decade.

Lastly, you're a liberal if -

You would even consider Hillary Clinton as President.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 8:49:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Along this same line, I heard (or read) a quote the other day that I kind of liked:  "If you are not a liberal at age 18, you have no heart; if you are not a conservative---or at least a moderate---by age 30, you have no brains."
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 8:50:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like you nailed it down pretty good!
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 8:58:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Along this same line, I heard (or read) a quote the other day that I kind of liked:  "If you are not a liberal at age 18, you have no heart; if you are not a conservative---or at least a moderate---by age 30, you have no brains."
View Quote

Winston Churchill quote, I believe
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#4]
So, if you're a conservative teen are you brainy but heartless?

'Spose I can live with that.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#6]
You forgot,

You Know You're a Liberal If :

You think girls can do everything men Can!!!!!!

[moon]

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You forgot,

You think girls can do everything men Can!!!!!!

[moon]

View Quote

Or vice, versa for that matter!  (There [b]are[/b] differences.  And thank God for them!) [:D]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:47:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Good one, Lady_Glock. Almost as good as the "What you have to believe to belive in gun control"
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:56:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 10:31:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Shadowblade: I can't remember off hand where it was, but I printed it out and took it home. I'll find it and let you know. It's a real hoot. It was posted at Keep and Bear Arms, SAF, or GOA. Did a quick search at KABA and couldn't find it.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 11:46:48 AM EDT
[#12]
You know you're a liberal if you would like all fingernail clippers and box cutters registered.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Hillary??   Hillary??   Who's Hillary??
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 11:56:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You know you're a liberal if you would like all fingernail clippers and box cutters registered
View Quote

lol....[:D]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 11:59:13 AM EDT
[#15]
You are convinced that proponents of welfare reform hate the poor and opponents of affirmative action hate minorities.You attribute every minority problem to entrenched, institutional racism and the legacies of slavery and segregation...
View Quote

...And yet you would never live next to the aforementioned nor allow your kids to go to those under funded over crowded inner city schools.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You think sexual harassment is rampant, date rape pervasive, domestic violence common and Paula Jones is lying.
View Quote

You always argue that white people are just as much the problem on any particular issue affecting society. *LOL*
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You forgot,

You think girls can do everything men Can!!!!
View Quote

Careful. Girls can kick your ass!

(At least that's what jz02 reports. [:D])
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:35:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Any man under 30 who is not a liberal has no heart, and any man over 30 who is not a conservative has no brains."
--Winston Churchill (not really)

In fact, this aphorism is misattributed to Churchill.  Is a common mistake.

Have also heard a similar quote attributed to Benjamin Disraeli:

"A man who is not a Liberal at sixteen has no heart; a man who is not a Conservative at sixty has no head."
-- Benjamin Disraeli

I'll be impressed if someone can name the source of this one:

"The problem of the last twenty years is that people think that "liberal" and "conservative" mean something"
--?

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm 20 and I have been a conservative ever since I registered to vote.  My parents are both liberals, somewhat.  Does that mean I am going in the wrong direction?

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:08:30 PM EDT
[#20]
If the corollary is true (i.e. if you DON'T believe those things, you're conservative),

I guess I'm neither.

Not losing sleep over either.

-legrue
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:19:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Shadowblade: Found it. the link is:
www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=174
If that doesn't get you there, go to www.keepandbeararms.com   on the bottm right-hand side go to the "Search Archives" under "information" type in Michael Z. Williamson and you'll find the article: "It's amazing what one has to believe to believe in gun control"
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:37:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Well,  I agree with  5 out of 15  (4,7,9,12,14)
What does that make me?!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 8:03:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well,  I agree with  5 out of 15  (4,7,9,12,14)
What does that make me?!!!!!!!
View Quote

That makes you...Ignorant
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 8:53:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That makes you...Ignorant
View Quote

Yep, sure, thanks for playing.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top