Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2012 6:10:56 AM EDT
Seems an 8 year old in Mesa fired a pistol while on a school bus (NOTE: The New Times is a crazy left mag...but has good resturant ratings)

How does an 8-year-old manage to get a loaded handgun on a school bus full of children? Well, just ask the 8-year-old who brought a loaded handgun on a school bus full of children, because that actually happened this afternoon.

As shocking as it may seem that a child could get a loaded gun on a school bus, what's more shocking is that nobody was hurt when it went off, which also happened this afternoon.

According to Mesa police, an 8-year-old student at Franklin Elementary School –– near Power and Adobe roads in east Mesa –– brought a loaded handgun to school today.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/01/eight-year-old_fires_handgun_o.php

Someone made this comment:

I think a good middle ground would be that conservatives maintain the right keep all guns, but if a gun owner if found to have made an idiotic gun ownership error, like leaving a loaded gun where a 8 year old can find it, liberals are allowed to murder or tax-to-the-death that person and abort any offspring they may have in the oven.

Probably shouldn't have struck me as funny...but it's early still.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:25:55 AM EDT
[#1]
TSA and Metal detectors at bus stops.  It's for the good of the children.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:29:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Reminds me of my thought on abortion:

You can kill the kid if we can kill the adult that's having it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top