Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2012 5:24:27 AM EDT
I searched and could not find this posted so hope its not a dupe.

So today the anti-gunners led by the Brady Campaign want people to light candles to stop gun violence. Gun violence is of course a hypocritical politcal movement since violence with other tools occurs daily of which guns are a small part. The other violence is ignored as it does not fit their preconceived notion of banning all guns. As such they dance in the blood of the innocents to attempt to force their agenda on the populace. Add in the fact that they would rather see a woman raped, children left fatherless, and general mayhem committed by criminals versus such scum being properly disposed of by law abiding citizens acting in self defense and we all know that the Brady's and their ilk are also obviously pro-crime.

My view is to have the tools as a good guy to stop said violence - as such take a pic of your weapons- with or without you in the pic- along with a lit candle to show that you rely on more then hot wax to stop that thug. This has anti-violence message has spread to other blogs, social sites, etc. So if you feel like contibuting and showing the Brady's how truly paltry there "movement" is post you weapon and candle pic to somewhere besides here (i.e. your blog, FB site, etc).

Here is how I stop violence:

I may post some more artistic pics later!
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 5:27:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd rather light up a perp.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 5:37:54 AM EDT
[#2]
OP, email your pic to the Brady Bunch and then post their response here.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 5:52:27 AM EDT
[#3]
You need more ammo brother.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:14:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks OP.  I was trying to decide what I was going to do today.  Now I'm goin shootin.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:17:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Fuck I clicked on their site earlier today to check what criteria they use in ranking states.

How does this work ?  It makes no sense to me what so ever:

"Every candle lit could let one more child see another birthday, a graduation, a wedding and the birth of new children in turn. Every light could be a life."*

Purely based on emotion, the correlation between lighting candles and children not dying is lost on me
And if I didn't hate the Brady's already they go and stick a pic of Yoko Ono in there.

They of course fail to mention last weeks story of that guy that saved those kids from drowning by using his assault clip equipped Glock link

Edit: Nice load of guns there OP, we have a 5 gun limit here and have to be actively sport shooting with each gun we own (otherwise turn it in) so enjoy your freedom

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:18:49 AM EDT
[#6]
BRB, going to a gun show...

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:21:34 AM EDT
[#7]
About the only thing lighting a candle is gonna do is clear the room of some flatulence.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:22:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You need more ammo brother.

Those are just the ready mags- enough for me, the wife and the son to have one in our weapons, a full tac vest and 2 full tac vest reloads.

Then there is the safe I use as a magazine.

And somewhere in my basement is another few thousand rounds sitting in a big Pelican case.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:22:42 AM EDT
[#9]
ironic.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:24:49 AM EDT
[#10]
See, it works. The candle has convinced all of your guns to stop shooting up schools and playgrounds and just sit there peacefully. We finally have a solution to gun control. Just light a candle for the guns and they lose the urge to kill.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:30:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll be lighting candles today.

1 for victims of gun violence.
15 for those who are forced to use a firearm in self defense.
1 for those who are victims because laws don't allow them to defend themselves. (Rape victims like Amanda Collins)
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:32:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Not a candle, but maybe it's close enough?  Surely the Brady Campaign will give me some sort of credit for three oil lanterns.  

Many of the rifles in this picture have seen more violence than the Brady Campaign is capable of imagining.  Much of the violence was against an unarmed populace.  I guess the irony is that now that these firearms are here in the US, they don't shoot as many people as the used to.

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:34:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Lot of OPSEC being broken in this thread.  
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 6:35:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I searched and could not find this posted so hope its not a dupe.

So today the anti-gunners led by the Brady Campaign want people to light candles to stop gun violence. Gun violence is of course a hypocritical politcal movement since violence with other tools occurs daily of which guns are a small part. The other violence is ignored as it does not fit their preconceived notion of banning all guns. As such they dance in the blood of the innocents to attempt to force their agenda on the populace. Add in the fact that they would rather see a woman raped, children left fatherless, and general mayhem committed by criminals versus such scum being properly disposed of by law abiding citizens acting in self defense and we all know that the Brady's and their ilk are also obviously pro-crime.

My view is to have the tools as a good guy to stop said violence - as such take a pic of your weapons- with or without you in the pic- along with a lit candle to show that you rely on more then hot wax to stop that thug. This has anti-violence message has spread to other blogs, social sites, etc. So if you feel like contibuting and showing the Brady's how truly paltry there "movement" is post you weapon and candle pic to somewhere besides here (i.e. your blog, FB site, etc).

Here is how I stop violence:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/Merkatrig/safe.jpg

I may post some more artistic pics later!

Is that a UMP? If so do want...

Link Posted: 1/8/2012 8:45:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Not a candle, but maybe it's close enough?  Surely the Brady Campaign will give me some sort of credit for three oil lanterns.  

Many of the rifles in this picture have seen more violence than the Brady Campaign is capable of imagining.  Much of the violence was against an unarmed populace.  I guess the irony is that now that these firearms are here in the US, they don't shoot as many people as the used to.

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z362/0471861731/_DSC0136CoffeeTablew-lights-A.jpg

Now that.....

is a beautiful picture.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top