Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 10:58:04 PM EDT
read the comments too.

http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/2012/01/mediations-on-cameras.html
Seems like one man's opinion............unless you have something to hide, it's not a bad thing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#1]
The first widely publicized dashcam video was made in January 1991, by a Constable Darrel Lunsford in Nacogdoches, who simply bought his own camcorder and mounted it on the dash

Charlie Wilsons War. Only ever time ive heard of that city.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#2]
"But I ain't never been to Nacogdoches."

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The first widely publicized dashcam video was made in January 1991, by a Constable Darrel Lunsford in Nacogdoches, who simply bought his own camcorder and mounted it on the dash

Charlie Wilsons War. Only ever time ive heard of that city.

Strange little town. One of my cousins lived there while he was going to college. Used to shoot rats behind the 7-11 with a 22lr for entertainment. Debris from the space shuttle Columbia fell in his backyard.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 2:26:55 AM EDT
[#4]
My
friend, you see that person with the big white grin in the
thousand-dollar suit sitting next to the defendant?  You know why that
suit costs a thousand dollars?  Because it has to be specially tailored
around the dorsal fin.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

My friend, you see that person with the big white grin in the thousand-dollar suit sitting next to the defendant?  You know why that suit costs a thousand dollars?  Because it has to be specially tailored around the dorsal fin.

Lawdog has quite a way with words doesn't he.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top