Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/7/2012 7:25:02 PM EDT
Site sources or be labeled an Anti-PaulBot.

What did RP do or say that has people here calling others Ignorant? I want facts in form of quotes or hyperlink. If you don't like him because "Its just something about his face" then please for the love of God don't post here. I want informed discussion please. State your case as to why the RP supporters should not be supporters.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#1]
for fucks sake
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate him because of how many threads he has created.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:26:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Please, somebody, make it stop.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#4]

For me, it would probably be the crazy.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

for fucks sake

No fucking shit....will these fuckers ever grow the fuck up???

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Ron Paul praises a traitor as a hero.

Ron Paul is unfit to be president.

(someone feel free to embed the video)

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I have no idea scrotum..why would you post a Ron Paul thread in GD? This has to be a first.

Oh IBTL!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Foreign policy and his rabid fan base of paranoid pothead conspiracy theorist loons. This about sums it up:

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#9]
He gets foreign policy advice from folks who work for George Soros backed organizations.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This man speaks the truth
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#11]
10 posts and all you guys have is a Vid of Paul saying that people standing up for the right thing should be protected?

You gotta do better than that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
10 posts and all you guys have is a Vid of Paul saying that people standing up for the right thing should be protected?

You gotta do better than that.

No, we don't.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#13]
He dosent smoke or drink, until you had a shot of whiskey and a good cigar you are missing the second and third best things in life!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#14]
For fuck sake...
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:33:33 PM EDT
[#15]
#1 reason I hate Ron Paul:  His supporters
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yep, and for no other reason than his supporters feel some constant need to spam the forum and defend him.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#17]
It's not Ron Paul, I don't like. It's his supporters.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't know, but I love my new sigline
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I hate his threads, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:35:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

It's not Ron Paul, I don't like. It's his supporters.

I don't care much for either of them....
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:36:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He gets foreign policy advice from folks who work for George Soros backed organizations.

-citation needed
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Is it locked yet?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:36:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Geez.   I'll be glad when the republican primary is over or there is a loony toon central forum for the RP supporters.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:36:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He dosent smoke or drink, until you had a shot of whiskey and a good cigar you are missing the second and third best things in life!

Now thats a solid point against Paul!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#26]
IBTL
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Jesus.
I pray to you to reduce the amount of Ron Paul threads.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:39:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
IBTL

SYSTEM = ANTIPAULBOT
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Iran, his foreign policy on Iran is insane. To be honest, we should of declared war on Afghanistan Iraq and Iran, and any state sponsor of Islamic terror.

9/11 truther/it's Americas fault, we made Osama/islam hate us for helping him kick the soviets out of Afghanistan, and left them alone afterwords, oh the horror!

Dishonest hypocrite - complains about other candidates ear marks, while he sticks ear marks in bills that will pass when he votes against it, then says he's never voted for an earmark.

His economic policy is very strong, however you can't just walk into the fed and close it day one, as awesome as that would be, it took us almost 100 years to get this far, it will take some time to undo things.

Israel, Our best ally in the middle east, and is surrounded by enemies, they need our help.

again foreign policy, we can't just stick our heads in the ground, this is a global economy, we have to protect our interest, we can't just abandon everything at once.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's enough for me.  Serious here.

Link to that info, please.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Where's the fucking poll with 10 multiple choices?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here you go:

Ron Paul had expressed support for Manning, a known traitor currently being prosecuted by the military
Ron Paul made disgusting comments about alleged Bush administrations reactions of "glee" to 9/11
Ron Paul stated that he would not have sent the raid to kill Bin Laden
Ron Paul stated his opposition to killing Al Qaeda leaders in theater, just because they used to be U.S. citizens
Ron Paul teamed up with Barney Frank to try to get huge cuts in defense spending

These are all well-established and known FACTS about Ron Paul.

All of them describe statements that Ron Paul himself has made, and are on the record and available in video form.  .  

The man is a disgusting embarrassment.  

The man is an isolationist who thinks that no one will bother us if we just ignore the rest of the world. Refer to September 11th.
Also, he claims to despise political pork, but he has no problem shoveling it into his district. This is hypocrisy

You can find this information yourself. It's all over the place.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#33]
My beef with him is he is not aggressive enough in debates.

He needs more Andrew Dice Clay crossed with Rodney Dangerfield to be effective.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#34]
What I don't like about him is the fact that he won't bitch slap Newt.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

how can you guys stay so fired up when Ron Paul himself doesn't seem interested in being president?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Here you go:

Ron Paul had expressed support for Manning, a known traitor currently being prosecuted by the military

Ron Paul made disgusting comments about alleged Bush administrations reactions of "glee" to 9/11

Ron Paul stated his opposition to killing Al Qaeda leaders in theater, just because they used to be U.S. citizens

Ron Paul teamed up with Barney Frank to try to get huge cuts in defense spending

All of them describe statements that Ron Paul himself has made, and are on the record and available in video form.  .  

now, can you lock this and every other RP thread from here on out?

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:44:38 PM EDT
[#37]
IBTL  
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Iran, his foreign policy on Iran is insane. To be honest, we should of declared war on Afghanistan Iraq and Iran, and any state sponsor of Islamic terror.

9/11 truther/it's Americas fault, we made Osama/islam hate us for helping him kick the soviets out of Afghanistan, and left them alone afterwords, oh the horror!

Dishonest hypocrite - complains about other candidates ear marks, while he sticks ear marks in bills that will pass when he votes against it, then says he's never voted for an earmark.

His economic policy is very strong, however you can't just walk into the fed and close it day one, as awesome as that would be, it took us almost 100 years to get this far, it will take some time to undo things.

Israel, Our best ally in the middle east, and is surrounded by enemies, they need our help.

again foreign policy, we can't just stick our heads in the ground, this is a global economy, we have to protect our interest, we can't just abandon everything at once.

To stick up for Paul on Israel, he wants to cut the aide that we are sending to those enemys surrounding them. Why we send Palestine aide in the first place is beyond me when you and I both know if they were our next door neighbors, we would be the ones ducking from rocket attacks.

Edit: Also hoping for more linked information in these threads.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:45:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

-citation needed

You will need to do your own legwork on the folks listed if you don't recognize their organizations.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

my number one reason was how he wanted to basically destroy our military....but lately, this statement has taken first place
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't like 90% of his foreign policy opinions.  I don't like that he sticks up for Bradley Manning (traitor) and Al-Awlaki orhoweverthefuckyouspellit (terrorist).  I like that he continues to speak up about the damage being done by the Federal Reserve and current econimic policy.  I wish he would rescind his retirement from the Senate and drop out of the presidential race.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

If he slapped Newt's ass before he left for lunch, when he got back it would still look like a bucket of jello in paint shaker.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:50:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Site sources or be labeled an Anti-PaulBot.

What did RP do or say that has people here calling others Ignorant? I want facts in form of quotes or hyperlink. If you don't like him because "Its just something about his face" then please for the love of God don't post here. I want informed discussion please. State your case as to why the RP supporters should not be supporters.

He's a fucking liar... He either authored his racist newsletters, or he knows who didvand is protecting them. An office of four people, including himself, his wife, and daughter... And he doesn't know where they came from?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Here you go:

Well said.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:51:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Ok, Heres a question for you Paulbots ––––––––-

Name one political judgement or policy decision that Ron Paul has made that you feel is WRONG.

I'm not talking about personal judgement like "He should have made sure those newsletters were not racist"
I'm talking about any bills he has introduced or public policy opinions he has such as "Killing Bin laden without telling the Pakistanis was wrong."

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:56:54 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

how can you guys stay so fired up when Ron Paul himself doesn't seem interested in being president?

What do mean "You Guys"....

Tried to watch Tropic Thunder last night, but, as usual, Netflix let me down

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ron Paul praises a traitor as a hero.

Ron Paul is unfit to be president.

(someone feel free to embed the video)

Never see or hear him praise wikileaks founder, try again.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#49]
His voice is grating
The only reason people support him is because they want to fuck him.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Quoted:

If he slapped Newt's ass before he left for lunch, when he got back it would still look like a bucket of jello in paint shaker.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top