Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/7/2012 6:30:30 PM EDT
What would Ron's opponents do for a living...in a perfect world!

My input:

Newt Gingrich - Late night TV infomercial salesman.  Kinda like Billy Mays or Vince Offer.  His item:  encyclopedias

Mitt Romney - Obama's Surgeon General

Jon Huntsman - Appearing in "and I'm a Mormon" commmercials

Rick Perry - Drone operator running flights over Iraq

Rick Santorum - Televangelist

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Ron Paul - Replace Anwar Al Awlaki as AQ English language representative.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck ron paul...
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Ron Paul- Apologist for Terrorists and spokesman for enemies of America.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:34:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This...
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

When you observe zero facts of him, yeah you make a pretty legitimate claim.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:51:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#9]
All 6 should be selling used Toyotas.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#10]
PAULBOTS ARE IGNORANT TROLLS, THEY ALL NEED TO BE BANNED!

Not reasonable paul supporters, who are not totally insane...
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#11]
IBTL
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
IBTL

Not so much, paul supporters and haters seem to get a bit of leeway here.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:54:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

What would Ron's opponents do for a living...in a perfect world!

My input:

Newt Gingrich - Late night TV infomercial salesman. Kinda like Billy Mays or Vince Offer. His item: encyclopedias

Mitt Romney - Obama's Surgeon General

Jon Huntsman - Appearing in "and I'm a Mormon" commmercials

Rick Perry - Drone operator running flights over Iraq

Rick Santorum - Televangelist

Village Idiots!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:00:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Lemmings jumping off the cliff,
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#15]
I dont understand the anti-Paul-ism on the  GD. But I do know I wish people would source some of their info. Calling RP an Apologist for Terrorists without any backing makes me thing that someone has RPenis envy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Ron Paul:  Hick congressman from Texas who runs for President every four years to engorge his campaign war chest so he can retire rich.

Oh wait, that's his job now.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#17]
IBTPB

in before the paul bots
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I dont understand the anti-Paul-ism on the  GD. But I do know I wish people would source some of their info. Calling RP an Apologist for Terrorists without any backing makes me thing that someone has RPenis envy.

Do you not have google?  Google ron paul/manning...and you'll see.  Fuck ron paul.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#19]
In for the bans and derp.
I can not imagine a GD without a new Ron Paul hate thread every 2.4 hours.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Ron Paul got rich from his medical practice, shrewd investments and modest living.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

To give the devil his due; the Ron Bots truly excel at feigning ignorance.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

really dude?......take a close look at the OP's post.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could say the same thing about you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you can show me why RP is a bad person I would believe you. But I'm not seeing it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:12:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP doesn't matter.
If Ron Paul is mentioned, it becomes a Ron Paul hate thread.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP doesn't matter.
If Ron Paul is mentioned, it becomes a Ron Paul hate thread.

As it should.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That  one had effects!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:16:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

As a hick, I resent that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Glocks

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Romney SIGNED an AWB bill, making him by actions - not words, but actions - a domestic enemy.

Paul's words (as opposed to Romney's actions) make him a 'terrorist' in the eyes of some. yet I'm the irrational one when I point this out. It's OK to be a domestic terrorist as long as you're electable? Brilliant!

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Newt Gingrich - Little Debbie quality control taste tester

Mitt Romney - Used Honda car salesman

Jon Huntsman - Window washer

Rick Perry - Gunsmith

Rick Santorum - Window washer helper

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

First post.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#33]
God Gave us the Pig!

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Romney SIGNED an AWB bill, making him by actions - not words, but actions - a domestic enemy.

Paul's words (as opposed to Romney's actions) make him a 'terrorist' in the eyes of some. yet I'm the irrational one when I point this out. It's OK to be a domestic terrorist as long as you're electable? Brilliant!

Do you not get the fact that RP's foreign politics would get us destroyed?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:22:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Paul had since 2008 to realize his lack of understanding in the foreign policy realm lost him a nomination. He still doesn't get it. Non-interventionism only works when your enemies won't actively travel to your country to kill your citizens.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:23:08 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I dont understand the anti-Paul-ism on the  GD. But I do know I wish people would source some of their info.

Ron Paul praises a traitor as a hero.

Ron Paul is unfit to be president.

(someone feel free to embed the video)

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Bubba, don't you have leftist propaganda videos to review or something? After your latest stupid 'Wikileaks tells teh troof' idiocy, I'd think you would want to spend more time researching, less time posting.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No seriously, that is beyond the appreciation and understanding of most of the Cultists. Global politics and economy mean nothing to the Great and Mighty Ron and his Legions.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont understand the anti-Paul-ism on the GD. But I do know I wish people would source some of their info.

Ron Paul praise a traitor as a hero.

And the skippy who started this thread tried to use Wikileaks propaganda to paint US chopper crews as war criminals:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1274031_Collateral_Murder.html

I'm betting he got the motivation to do so from some stupid Rontard site.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Just because that is the youtube title does not mean it is true.
He NEVER said Bradley Manning is a hero.
Now if you say since he supports whistle blowing then that makes him a traitor then you have a more valid argument.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I dont understand the anti-Paul-ism on the  GD. But I do know I wish people would source some of their info.

Ron Paul praise a traitor as a hero.  

He is advocating standing up for doing the right thing. Do you not support doing the right thing? I guess if someone tossed you into a black hole and I saw it happen I should just shut up and be patriotic?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's not a Ron Bot, he just likes to point things out.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not a fact. It's a fear held in common by lots of military folks that I otherwise respect.

We've proven that we can survive almost any foreign enemy, especially when defeating them is life-or-death. We've also proven that we'll self-destruct if left alone to vote ourselves pay raises from the public coffers.

I'd pretty much, at this point, prefer a RP isolationist foeign policy that gets us attacked in 5-10 years (with the funds to repel the attack, since we cleaned up our domestic problems) to the inevitable collapse from within brought about by a Romney/Obama.

We're doomed either way. Pick your poison. I prefer an enemy (foreign) I can shoot with good conscience to one that looks like my neighbor and is enslaving me to feed their hunger for Xboxes and iPads.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Newt Gingrich - Little Debbie quality control taste tester

Mitt Romney - Used Honda car salesman

Jon Huntsman - Window washer

Rick Perry - Gunsmith

Rick Santorum - Window washer helper

Ron Paul- Ill informed and batshit  crazy

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:28:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Gingrich:  Financial adviser/mortgage salesman
Huntsman:  Travel agent
Romney:  Sportscenter, Late night interview host
Santorum:  Trial lawyer
Perry:  Acting, like Reagan.  He even looks like the Texan version of Christian Bale.  He might be the next Batman.

BTW, I'm still on the fence about Ron Paul, but this thread was too fun to miss.  So I'll pick one for Ron also:

Paul:  Internet nutritional/lifestyle health guru
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

RP said it in tonights debate that the Iran Nuke thing was a misquote. He believes in Reagan style Foreign Policy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It could have been worse - instead of praising a traitor, he could have, oh, I don't know, SIGNED AN AWB and became a traitor himself?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:30:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not a fact. It's a fear held in common by lots of military folks that I otherwise respect.

We've proven that we can survive almost any domestic enemy, especially when defeating them is life-or-death. We've also proven that we'll self-destruct if left alone to vote ourselves pay raises from the public coffers.

I'd pretty much, at this point, prefer a RP isolationist foeign policy that gets us attacked in 5-10 years (with the funds to repel the attack, since we cleaned up our domestic problems) to the inevitable collapse from within brought about by a Romney/Obama.

We're doomed either way. Pick your poison. I prefer an enemy (foreign) I can shoot with good conscience to one that looks like my neighbor and is enslaving me to feed their hunger for Xboxes and iPads.

People like you will destroy this country...grats.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It could have been worse - instead of praising a traitor, he could have, oh, I don't know, SIGNED AN AWB and became a traitor himself?

Yeah, you're a hero, voting for a traitor supporting douche...You're awesome!

What have you done for your country lately?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

People like you will destroy this country...grats.

Yeah, the ~50% that actually pay taxes and don't rely on .gov services.

I sometimes tell Paulbots to breathe into a paper bag; I guess I need to tell the antibots to STOP doing so, because you're showing signs of oxygen depletion.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top