Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2012 3:05:53 PM EDT

Dear Blackrifle76,

Just minutes ago, I read a poll showing my campaign surging in New Hampshire.  

If you haven't seen it, I'm firmly in second place with 24%.  That's more than double the numbers of my nearest rival.

And I'm closing in rapidly on Governor Romney.

Blackrifle76, after my incredible finish in Iowa, events are playing out exactly as I hoped.

My campaign is quickly emerging as the true constitutional conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.

Now, I need your support to ensure I have the funds to stand toe-to-toe with the establishment's darling - and to fend off the smears coming from other campaigns.

Can I count on you for a ?

With the New Hampshire Primary just five days away, every dollar is critical.

You may have seen some of the nasty attacks some of my opponents have launched on me.

It's only going to get worse.

They know unless they can take me down, New Hampshire will be their last stand.

So I need to be able to stand up to their assaults and continue EXPOSING who Mitt Romney is - a Big Government establishment flip-flopper.

After all, if you and I are going to DEFEAT President Obama in November, our Republican Party can't afford to nominate a candidate who is going to have to spend all his time apologizing for agreeing with him!

But when it comes to the $700 BILLION TARP bailout, so-called "global warming" baloney, and the individual mandate central to RomneyCare and ObamaCare, that's exactly what Mitt Romney will be doing.

With over $15 TRILLION in national debt and outrageously high unemployment, nominating Mitt Romney is a sure recipe for defeat.

And I'm the one candidate who can make that case.  But I need your help to continue my momentum.

So please agree to your most .

Together, you and I will Restore America Now.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S.  Polls are showing a huge bump for my campaign in New Hampshire after my strong showing in Iowa.

Events are proving I'm emerging as the one true conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.

So please agree to make your most .

Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#1]
ron paul is the frontrunner and will win NH and the nomination and then go on to become president
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:20:37 PM EDT
[#2]
The USA is sooo fucked up  Ron Paul just seems like the perfect guy to oversee the end of our Country. This shit seems almost surreal Lets go out Bat shit crazy!!  
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:25:03 PM EDT
[#3]

how does ron paul know your arfcom username?

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The USA is sooo fucked up  Ron Paul just seems like the perfect guy to oversee the end of our Country. This shit seems almost surreal Lets go out Bat shit crazy!!  

They did that when they elected Obama.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
ron paul is the frontrunner and will win NH and the nomination and then go on to become president

I don't know about that.

But he IS the frontrunner among voters under 30 years old, and in many polls is also the frontrunner among those under 40.

You cannot stop an idea whose time has come, and the time has come for liberty and freedom in America.  Maybe not this election, or the next one, but eventually.  The times is a changin.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

how does ron paul know your arfcom username?

I edited out my real name.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:27:52 PM EDT
[#8]
GO RON GO!

FUCK SANITARIUM AND MITTENS!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:33:46 PM EDT
[#10]
hmmm maybe I like RP after all

In a December 2003 article entitled "Christmas in Secular America", Paul wrote:

The notion of a rigid separation between church and state has no basis in either the text of the Constitution or the writings of our Founding Fathers. On the contrary, our Founders' political views were strongly informed by their religious beliefs. Certainly the drafters of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, both replete with references to God, would be aghast at the federal government's hostility to religion. The establishment clause of the First Amendment was simply intended to forbid the creation of an official state church like the Church of England, not to drive religion out of public life. The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance. Throughout our nation's history, churches have done what no government can ever do, namely teach morality and civility. Moral and civil individuals are largely governed by their own sense of right and wrong, and hence have little need for external government. This is the real reason the collectivist Left hates religion: Churches as institutions compete with the state for the people's allegiance, and many devout people put their faith in God before putting their faith in the state. Knowing this, the secularists wage an ongoing war against religion, chipping away bit by bit at our nation's Christian heritage. Christmas itself may soon be a casualty of that war.

Paul has sponsored a constitutional amendment which would allow students to pray privately in public schools, but would not allow anyone to be forced to pray against their will or allow the state to compose any type of prayer or officially sanction any prayer to be said in schools

Bravo Ron Paul  
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, now that we've established that 24% of republicans in NH are batshit crazy we can move one from here.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
GO RON GO!

I especially like this part

"The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance".

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Where is the poll that is referenced?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Ron Paul 2012!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:42:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GO RON GO!

"The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance".

And? Unlike Sanitarium Paul is a Christian that will leave me the fuck alone.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:42:35 PM EDT
[#17]
New Hampshire is a big Libertarian state.  Ron Paul will have no problem winning.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#18]
It only takes one class in college to understand basic political strategy in general elections.

Having Paul as the Republican candidate would give fuckwad a landslide election.

I am no Rove, Carville, or Fenno but I do have a Political Science degree.

1. He doesn't have the Republican base.
2. He poll well with fairly moderate Republicans.
3. He alienates himself and his constituency with his remarks
4. He can be bat shit crazy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:51:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Where is the poll that is referenced?
It's not.  It's a super secret poll and you'll just have to take his word for it.  

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#20]
I gotta admit, he now has my vote.

The time has come for the POTUS to be held by a true fighter FOR the Constitution.

Both parties are for big gvt and only seperated by proverbial fork, in the road of belief.

Liars, cheats and socially unacceptable tards, the lot of them. Sadly there are only a few true exceptions.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:17:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
GO RON GO!

And? Unlike Sanitarium Paul is a Christian that will leave me the fuck alone.

you mean like this part of his quote?

Paul has sponsored a constitutional amendment which would allow students to pray privately in public schools, but would not allow anyone to be forced to pray against their will or allow the state to compose any type of prayer or officially sanction any prayer to be said in schools

How many pro Christian Constitutional amendments has RS sponsored?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know about that.

But he IS the frontrunner among voters under 30 years old, and in many polls is also the frontrunner among those under 40.

You cannot stop an idea whose time has come, and the time has come for liberty and freedom in America.  Maybe not this election, or the next one, but eventually.  The times is a changin.

stop hating freedom, he's already won
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I gotta admit, he now has my vote.

The time has come for the POTUS to be held by a true fighter FOR the Constitution.

Both parties are for big gvt and only seperated by proverbial fork, in the road of belief.

Liars, cheats and socially unacceptable tards, the lot of them. Sadly there are only a few true exceptions.

I have to admit I didnt realize he was so pro Christian. I will have to give RP another look
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:20:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Why couldn't this have been put into one of the other dozens of existing Ron Paul threads?

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Just as he did in Iowa and will do in the national election.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Why couldn't this have been put into one of the other dozens of existing Ron Paul threads?

I think it was a trap to get you inside
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:24:40 PM EDT
[#27]
WOW! Paul is surging and gaining ground! He is moving ahead and picking up steam and getting major endorsements from...nevermind that. Paul is gaining support among millions of Republicans who love liberty, freedom and weed! He is going over the finish line because America loves an old geezer who talks like a Hobbit.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

he definitely won the debate tonight
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:31:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

he definitely won the debate tonight

Holy crap..you're right! I just checked the polling site..Ron Paul wins again and it has'nt even started! Amazing man..what a great defender of the consititution and weed!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top