Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2012 2:30:10 PM EDT
I am doing the early research for my next AR and I am looking at a Dissipator from ADCO but I would like to send a lower and ACE stock to ADCO to have KG gunboat applied at the same time...

unless i am reading the site wrong I am legally allowed to mail a lower directly to him without going through an FF.   Am I reading this correctly?  If so I guess I just had a huge misunderstanding about the legal requirements for shipping a firearm.

can any of you guys link me to the laws regarding shipping a firearm so i can educate myself

second question down

https://www.adcofirearms.com/shopservices/  

-Mike
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#1]
You can ship a firearm direct to ADCO for work and they can ship it directly back to you, and you only. No FFL is required for repair work if the gun is returned to the same owner.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top