Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 2:11:25 PM EDT
Aim surplus has those 420 round cans for 139$. Has anyone tried to print the ad and take it in?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]
They won't price match the internets.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Online stores are not considered competition to Walmart retail stores, therefore they do not price match.

Those cans are only 149 in the store though.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Stupid question, but where are y'all finding those?

I've even gone to the more "redneck" walmarts around here, and still can't find the ammo goodness.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#4]
And shipping????  I find the cheapest price has been PSA. 139.99 shipping @ 10 bucks each can.  I save about 9 bucks from not paying 6% tax.  Still looking for cheaper though  Maybe if we have a GROUP BUY?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Online stores are not considered competition to Walmart retail stores, therefore they do not price match.

Wow.

So they are smoking the real potent stuff, eh?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:32:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow.

So they are smoking the real potent stuff, eh?

Meaning what?  A business with no physical presence doesn't have the overhead costs of a brick-and-mortar store.  Almost no real store tries to compete with Internet-only business.

That policy is good business.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:37:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Bought 2 cans last weekend.  Not the best deal around, but locally it is.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish they would match online. I see Bestbuy is doing the same thing. Only matching local stores.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Just checked.  Aim Surplus is sold out.  Can't compete any more if you already competed so well you don't have any product left to compete with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top