DAMN never seen this posted on arfcom before! NEVER

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
DAMN never seen this posted on arfcom before! NEVER  

GAME CHANGAH!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Deer are just about the dumbest animals on earth, along with cows.  "Oh sweet, a 3000 lb vehicle moving REALLY fast.  I better run in front of it to make sure I cross the road safely."
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#9]
OH DEER!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#10]
The holidays can be tough on some people.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:10:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Deer are just about the dumbest animals on earth, along with cows.  "Oh sweet, a 3000 lb vehicle moving REALLY fast.  I better run in front of it to make sure I cross the road safely."

Yeah..not quite.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:10:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yep, see it at my parents house all the time.

The deer will stand for 45 minutes milling about in the brush near the road.

As soon as headlights appear they start to panic, the closer it gets the more nervous they are.  It seems like most of the time end up running across the road instead of retreating farther into the woods on the same side of the road that they already are.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:12:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Quoted:

As soon as headlights appear they start to panic, the closer it gets the more nervous they are.  It seems like most of the time end up running across the road instead of retreating farther into the woods on the same side of the road that they already are.

This is why I don't consider deer hunting a sport. If I need to kill a deer, I'll drive around with a non-insured rental car on some semi-rural roads.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:16:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why I don't consider deer hunting a sport. If I need to kill a deer, I'll drive around with a non-insured rental car on some semi-rural roads.  
In my experience deer hunting is only hard because of the legal restrictions placed on it to make it more "sporting"/keep population numbers high.

Of course, I originally come from an area where deer are ridiculously plentiful.

In some areas its a different story.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Edit:

I don't know what that was, Google Chrome is funny...

"This is why I don't consider deer hunting a sport. If I need to kill a deer, I'll drive around with a non-insured rental car on some semi-rural roads."

+1

I've never been deer hunting but why the fuck would I go hunting when the deer would rather just kill themselves?

Deer runs through gunfire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwttwxXP4ro&t=2m24s
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've never been deer hunting but why the fuck would I go hunting when the deer would rather just kill themselves?

URL Fail.  I'll embed it for ya'.  Fast Forward to 2:30

-SS
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:19:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I've never been deer hunting but why the fuck would I go hunting when the deer would rather come to me and kill themselves?

Deer runs through my gunfire on video:

[url=http://
http://]Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

" target="_blank">
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

</a>

dude, you broke arfcom

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Did this thread turn into a deer and run into a semi? WTF just happened?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:01:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah..not quite.

For further evidence, please read the rest of the thread.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#21]
One down, millions to go.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#22]
thanks for posting hahaha
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I've always told a buddy of mine that believes in reincarnation that those suicide deer are people reincarnated as deer trying to make it to thier next life quick....
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:28:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Anyone else read the comments?

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Aww dude man, he's dead mannn
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Anyone else read the comments?

There's a video response where the guy is talking about he thinks the thing got back up and ran off..

edit:

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#30]
If I saw that, I'd make it a priority to put the poor thing down.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Who ever the poster on you tube named excap really doesnt like Aimless and Ed Avila

I'm not going to post the comment here.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Who ever the poster on you tube named excap really doesnt like Aimless and Ed Avila

I'm not going to post the comment here.

i commented on that one lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top