I'll take Selfish Asshole for $1000 Alex,
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:05:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Facebook pussy boy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:09:19 AM EDT
[#2]
So....

I got no further than "unemployed - staying that way"  and "33 years old."

I wonder who is paying for him to continue living?

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:10:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Shouldn't these types of people die out since they don't get married, don't have kids, and don't work?

Oh wait, they get free food, free housing, free internet, free healthcare, free phone service, free discretionary spending, etc
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:16:41 AM EDT
[#4]
getting advertising revenue and hits on your stupid website....you're doing it right.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:21:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Interesting observations.

I think he's hit on the salient points for my reason to not get married and not want children. I personally fail to see the point of it and pretty much agree with his position.

The grass is always greener...
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:46:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I couldn't read much of that drivel. I'll bet he's a proud Obama voter.

One of the comments: Translation: I've realized I've accomplished nothing with my life so far and I am trying to rationalize it
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:55:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

getting advertising revenue and hits on your stupid website....you're doing it right.

AdBlock.

m

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:10:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Nothing new. Not groundbreaking.

Addressed thousands of years ago––they had whiny permanent adolescents back then, too.

1st Corinthians 13:11.

ETA: I was impressed with how well that was written. I don't often see that from the 99%. He should thank the adults who both put him in college, and worked to educate him.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:17:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Couldn't make it past the third paragraph but I would bet he hates guns, our military and thinks Obama is neat.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:20:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So....

I got no further than "unemployed - staying that way"  and "33 years old."

I wonder who is paying for him to continue living?

99 weeks+ of Unemployment benes- we are.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:21:16 AM EDT
[#11]

I got as far as "capitalism has shat the bed" before I quit.

My head hurts and I don't have time for litte douchy hipsters.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:22:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Read this. I dare you.

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/42028/against-adulthood/

I'll take Selfish Asshole for $1000 Alex,

What a whiny bitch.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:32:57 AM EDT
[#13]
What a tard.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:36:08 AM EDT
[#14]
He would have an excellent career at Rolling Stone magazine.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:38:40 AM EDT
[#15]
So much of what he tosses out as fact is pure BS.

Married sex is worse than single sex...not for everyone, buddy.  I'll take disease free for 1,000 Alex.

Children aren't necessary...tell that to countries with dwindling populations who can't pay for all the promised retirement benefits because of fewer folks paying in.  Idiot.

Your job is pointless.  Yeah, the stupid capitalism that gave us cars, AC, comfortable housing, electronic doo-dads, entertainment...all that stuff is pointless.

Being a welfare leech doesn't hurt anyone.  Really?  What about the people working to pay for your failed existence?

Any child that doesn't reject their parent is not truly adult?  So if your Dad is a winner, you must embrace being a loser?  A perpetual cycle of success/failure?  

This guy thinks being snarky and lazy makes him smart.  It doesn't.

This guy thinks being childless and single makes you happier, didn't work that way for me.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:42:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Do it ffor meeeee! I wanna playyyyy!

*SHMACK*
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 4:45:04 AM EDT
[#17]
I left a message....
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:08:50 AM EDT
[#18]
 This guy has fallen off the apple cart.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:09:28 AM EDT
[#19]
The bleeding hearts are quick to criticize anyone who would suggest some people make a lifestyle out of welfare.  It's funny to watch the largely progressive readership of the WCP get outraged over the fact that people like this do exist.

As for his points on marriage and kids, I mostly agree.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:14:33 AM EDT
[#20]
that dude is a douchebag and a pussy
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:20:06 AM EDT
[#21]
What a maroon.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:23:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I got as far as "capitalism has shat the bed" before I quit.  

My head hurts and I don't have time for litte douchy hipsters.

Agreed
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:26:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Please starve to death you worthless piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:40:30 AM EDT
[#24]
He went through great lengths to hide the facts that he is a loser who can't hold a job, can't keep a girlfriend and lives in mommy and daddy's basement.

Then went on to say that there is nothing wrong with any of this and he should get a trophy for figuring it all out.

What a complete fucking little faggot.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:06:41 AM EDT
[#25]
I got all the way to this line:

We revile a “welfare leech” who depends on the government for money and health care, yet when someone depends on an employer for such things, we call them respectable. Does this actually make sense?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:44:21 AM EDT
[#26]
I made it to "worlds most beloved fictional character" (regarding Jesus of Nazareth).

No one even denies the existence of Christ....  therefore.... hipster douche *click adios, article.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:44:46 AM EDT
[#27]
If it sounds like a liberal and acts like a liberal... its probably someone so open minded that thier brain fell out!   IE  a liberal
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:21:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I couldn't read much of that drivel. I'll bet he's a proud Obama voter.

One of the comments: Translation: I've realized I've accomplished nothing with my life so far and I am trying to rationalize it

Man is not a rational animal, he is a rationalizing animal. - RAH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top