Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2012 8:35:21 PM EDT
Ripped half of the skin off of my right pointer finger clearing the slide on a Springfield xd9 shit hurts. Csb and all I know. Really liked shooting the xd though. And the girl i went with shot my ar better than I did
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ripped half of the skin off of my right pointer finger clearing the slide on a Springfield xd9 shit hurts. Csb and all I know. Really liked shooting the xd though. And the girl i went with shot my ar better than I did

So she gets the top tonight?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:47:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I know you're from Illinois and all, but here on arfcom, we call that the "trigger finger".

In general conversation outside of arfcom, you should say "index finger".  Unless of course you're south of I-80, then you're given a pass.

ETA:  "clearing the slide" and "right pointer finger".  I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're left-handed?  If you're NOT a lefty, it would be pretty comical to see how you managed to eff up your right trigger finger while clearing a malfunction.

Walk us through what happened, and, pics of the chick please!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:48:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Pics of the female?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:49:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You managed to injure yourself and a girl out-shot you.

Wow, bro.  Wow.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, bro.  Wow.

I had fun and got some out of it. I still won
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:03:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, bro.  Wow.

I had fun and got some out of it. I still won

Elaborate.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:27:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like you're lucky you didn't shoot yourself.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:28:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sounds like you're lucky you didn't shoot yourself.

No rounds left in the chamber,and no magazine in the gun either. poor hand placement on my  part.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm straining to imagine this scene.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top