Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2012 4:48:43 PM EDT
The one liberal on my Facebook posted a graph that shows millions of jobs created and crediting Obummer.  Seems like his graph is not accurate to me.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:52:28 PM EDT
[#1]

That nosedive has certainly saved or created a trillion jobs.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Where did the graph come from?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Where did the graph come from?

When a mommy graph and daddy graph fall in love, they.....you know. They bump y- and x-axes.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I think that there is no way to measure how Obama has affected the situation.  The best you can do is show what has happened during his administration.  Determining who is responsible for any changes good or bad is nigh impossible since so many things can change in parallel.

If you simply want statistics on unemployment I think you're stuck with whatever the US Dept. of Labor produces though you might be able to do some 50-state compilation of individual state data.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]

It's not so much a graph as it is reality.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:05:52 PM EDT
[#6]

graph of average duration of unemployed at link
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/key-charts-nfp-report-records-jobless-duration-and-people-who-want-job-civilian-labor-force-plu

Please click on that link to give them some traffic, and for an explaination

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#7]
This was just posted today on The Market Ticker, since the BLS (Bureau of Lies and Scams) just announced December's employment numbers.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Depends. He has added a shitload of GOVERNMENT jobs. The civilian work force is shedding jobs.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:38:28 PM EDT
[#9]

"It won't surprise anyone that as of December, the real implied unemployment rate was 11.4% (final chart) - basically where it has been ever since 2009 - and at 2.9% delta to reported, represents the widest divergence to reported data since the early 1980s. And because we know this will be the next question, extending this lunacy, America will officially have no unemployed, when the Labor Force Participation rate hits 58.5%, which should be just before the presidential election."

An updated post: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/real-jobless-rate-114-realistic-labor-force-participation-rate

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks guys.  I posted this stuff and got zero rebuttal.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#11]
No matter what skewed unemployment numbers they use, the fact remains the percentage rate is higher now than before Obama.  No hiding the truth there with BS.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#12]
This guy acts like Obama is the messiah and that he saved the USA from the clutches of hell.  I think he deleted the post.  It was a graph showing how many jobs Obama himself created.  The figure was likec114 million or some outrageous made up bull shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top