Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2012 3:13:32 PM EDT
I just got an Xbox kinect for Christmas. Seems pretty cool thus far. I am playing Kinect Adventures. It also ce with Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja. Haven't tried those yet as I have to download them. I have ordered Blackwater and UFC Trainer. I am also looking at Biggest Loser Workout and Wipeout. What other games for Kinect are must haves?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:17:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Kinect Sports is fun.  I mostly play the Kinect with my kids, especially when I'm traveling (have a second unit I bring with me - reading bedtime stories and playing with my kids from 1000 miles away helps me feel a little bit less crappy about the travel).

From what I have heard from guys who attended the demo a couple of weeks ago at Msft, the new Mass Effect 3 (not out until March) will be awesome on Kinect.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 on Kinect Sports.  I heard the original one was better so that's what I got.  Just spent the last hour or two playing table tennis online and now I'm a sweaty mess.  Great fun.

I also ordered "Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012" for the wife.  She's heavily into yoga and pilates so it's a good fit for her.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Wipeout is terrible...not worth the money in my opinion. I'm sort of looking forward to the Blackwater game.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Was considering a kinect for Christmas, but there's no good games yet. When I can bisect an opposing player's torso with a katana online let me know.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Star Wars Kinect...should be shipping soon.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uN8eSRIVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got the same system for my kids...........and me.

I finished the first mission in medal of honor last night.

The kinect games are pretty cool. I'd bet they are coming out with some cool games, at least it seems like it has the potential
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top