Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2012 12:15:06 PM EDT
I was forced to host several GBTV segments this week involving Will Cain and S.E. Cupp.

As you might imagine, that’s always a challenge because they are both pretty “high maintenance.”

They’re always demanding that we focus on the “issues” and topics of “substance.”  Whatever.

In any case, I have two video options for you today.   Both will enlighten you as you seek to make sense of what happened in Iowa and get a glimpse of what might (or should) happen in New Hampshire (where Cupp & Cain will deploy next week).

One of the clips is from GBTV.  It’s in the cool studio.  Lots of cameras and lights.  We’ll get to that in a second.

Let’s start with something different.

Despite spending over an hour (combined) on TV with me, Cain & Cupp (I’m contractually obligated to alternate the order of the names) could not stop talking to each other.

So we threw them in the radio studio and hit the record button. Now — there is only one microphone in that studio…because apparently Glenn took his favorite mic to Texas.  So the audio is only B+.

And they both put their feet up on the table.  Really.

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2012/01/06/cupp-cain-uncut-on-the-candidates-cowboy-boots-blue-jolly-ranchers/
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#1]
What does S.E. Cupp smell like?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'll bet clean and fresh.

MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Jolly Ranchers.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]
She is not unattractive.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I likes me sum S.E Cupp.

I'd hit that so deep, the Glomar Challenger would sue.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#6]
You could make a mint if you took the seat cushion from S.E. Cupp's chair and put it on the EE.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You could make a mint if you took the seat cushion from S.E. Cupp's chair and put it on the EE.

Or: sold her clandestinely-seized pooners to make broth.

Feel free to use this, as I haven't any copyright claim to it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:02:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I want to keep S E Cupp tied up in my closet.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:34:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd make a million babies with S.E.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#10]
S.E. Cupp is a Hottie.  Even her name is ridiculously hot and sounds like a fake stripper name.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#11]
South_Side_Shooter = scott baker?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
South_Side_Shooter = scott baker?

?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top