Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/6/2012 9:32:54 AM EDT
..you had a disability that basically made you a social outcast with little to no hope of ever meeting a woman to date and/or marry? I was flipping through channels at the ole' Aloft O'Hare and stumbled upon the National Geographic channel which had a program about prostitutes. They eventually showed a guy with a genetic defect who was somewhat deformed, couldn't move anything but his head, and was bound to an electric wheelchair, but was horny and wanted some lovin'.  So his dad loaded him up in the van and drove him to get a whore.

Would you do it under those circumstances, knowing you can't even punch the clown to get your rocks off? This was in Amsterdam.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude, it would probably take a lot less than that
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I would still be able to get girls with my enormous post count and Senior Staff position.

Show off.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Considering the thread title involves hookers, it's very hard to masterbate to...
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would still be able to get girls with my enormous post count and Senior Staff position.

I hear those don't perform so well
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#6]
You pay for it one way or another, disability or not. Personally, I have no problems with someone who engages the services of a sex worker. It's an honest business transaction.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:37:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Set me up with a drip bag of gin instead.

If I don't even care that I'm shitting my pants, I sure as shit won't care about not getting laid.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:37:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

In Amsterdam, you can cash in post count for nookie, but it'll kick you down to non-team with HOTD part time moderator benefits.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You pay for it one way or another, disability or not. Personally, I have no problems with someone who engages the services of a sex worker. It's an honest business transaction.

QFT
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#10]
No, I honestly think it's degrading to give a woman money for that, even if they are willing to do this.  And I don't believe dating and marriage are the same thing eventhough money is involved in that as well.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:39:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yep, you dont pay a hooker to fuck, you pay her to leave. There in it for a lot less than 50% of the gross
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:40:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, you dont pay a hooker to fuck, you pay her to leave. There in it for a lot less than 50% of the gross

Yup.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd get a hooker to celebrate Tuesday.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#14]
No, I would not.

Religious reasons.

I wouldn't keep you from it, though.  Although, I should think not being willing to come out of the basement is quite the same, you still have hope of meeting a woman.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:41:18 AM EDT
[#15]
I personally don't believe the government has any business telling a man and a woman that they can't exchange money directly for sex. In nearly every social situation, a man pays for sex. Money might not be handed to a woman directly for it, but he still pays.

But sure I could see myself doing it if I was in that position. However, given my good health, I'd never seek the services of a prostitute just not my thing and I have zero interest.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Yes, and I think it ought to be legal because sex is not some frivolous desire but a powerful biological need. That the state denies a person like you described access to sex (assuming a woman is willing to have sex with him in exchange for money) is cruel and stupid.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Other than social outcasts, who else hires prostitutes ?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#18]
If there were no STD's then I would try it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:45:00 AM EDT
[#19]
I am a model of Male perfection, and I still get hookers. The trick is not pay until services are rendered, and then walk out. What is she going to do, sue me? hahahahahahahahhhahaha.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:45:11 AM EDT
[#20]
You forgot the blow.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Charlie Sheen
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:46:10 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't have a disability, but send me your CC info and I'll get a hooker right now.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

People from all walks of life hire prostitutes.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:46:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:48:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

And this is why the poll fails.

ETA: But WEDNESDAY is Hump Day!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

wOOt!

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm pretty sure you have described Eric the Actor and his trip to the Bunny Ranch.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I did, numerous times, when I was stationed in Germany.  (I also did it once at Ft. Sill, OK, but that was only because the whole group went to the barbershop / massage parlor / whorehouse and someone else paid for it for me.)
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You'd be surprised........

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Never been to the far east I see..

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:53:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Tuesday is really no more special than any other day of the week.  In fact, many might argue that Tuesday is one of the least special days of the week.  Therefore, in order to boost Tuesday's sense of self-esteem, I submit that your idea should become a National observance.  Tuesday should hence forth be known as HookersAndBlowDay.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear those don't perform so well

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#34]
People who hire prostitutes are just too lazy to jerk off.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:55:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I would suck start a 12 gauge.

This guy couldn't even do that. All he could hope for was a terminal illness or maybe drive his wheelchair off a cliff. Felt bad for the dude. And the whore he picked out was ok, but if I'm paying for it, she'd have to be way hotter.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#36]
You guys are sick fucks!!!!! IF I didn't have to go drop this bitch off on the next block before she charges me double, I would make my point here!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:02:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Uh, that doesn't even matter. I love whores regardless of how cute/not cute I am.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:03:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Dude, it would probably take a lot less than that

Hell yeah.

Hookers are sometimes the lesser of all evils.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#40]
I don't hire 'em 'cause I'm married (I don't cheat on my wife).

If I wasn't comitted to a woman, I'd probably pay for it from time to time. Sometimes you want some action and you don't feel like chatting a woman up.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:07:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I would still be able to get girls with my enormous post count and Senior Staff and doggy style position.

fixed it

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Don't forget the company car.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Amsterdam, you can cash in post count for nookie, but it'll kick you down to non-team with HOTD part time moderator benefits.

That ain't so bad.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:11:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget the company car.

I'm guessing the Ferrari is still in the shop, so they still share the Yugo?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Go to youtube  search for comedian Jim jefferies "Last wish for a Friend"   It's a FUNNY story of how he got a prostitute  for his bedridden friend
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#46]
I  am a social outcast with little to no hope of ever meeting a woman to date and/or marry.

Lemme tell ya,the pretty young ladies just swoon when they see a mud fence ugly,balding,slightly overweight guy driving a 5 year old Miata pull up.

That's even before they see my negative checking balance or realize I spend all day on Arf.

Ooooooohhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:24:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I  am a social outcast with little to no hope of ever meeting a woman to date and/or marry.

Lemme tell ya,the pretty young ladies just swoon when they see a mud fence ugly,balding,slightly overweight guy driving a 5 year old Miata pull up.

That's even before they see my negative checking balance or realize I spend all day on Arf.

Ooooooohhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaahhhhh

I think that would be your problem more than anything else.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Is it covered by medicaid if you get a doc to sign off
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:35:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Absolutely.
The bigger question is:  If you are getting a lapdance and she takes care of your business downstairs for an extra $50, is she a prostitute or just the best stripper ever?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:39:30 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

..you had a disability that basically made you a social outcast with little to no hope of ever meeting a woman to date and/or marry? I was flipping through channels at the ole' Aloft O'Hare and stumbled upon the National Geographic channel which had a program about prostitutes. They eventually showed a guy with a genetic defect who was somewhat deformed, couldn't move anything but his head, and was bound to an electric wheelchair, but was horny and wanted some lovin'.  So his dad loaded him up in the van and drove him to get a whore.

Would you do it under those circumstances, knowing you can't even punch the clown to get your rocks off? This was in Amsterdam.

There is an outfit in Australia that has sex workers as care providers, there is a documentary about it also.

Overall, I think it's a good thing.

Don't confuse care providers with street walkers or lot lizards and you'll be alright.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top