Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/5/2012 6:25:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Smug has a price, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Vegetarians should stop eating all together and make the world a better place.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#3]
OUR NATION'S SHAME
EVERY TIME A LOAF OF BREAD IS BAKED
APPROXIMATELY 150,000,000 INNOCENT YEAST CELLS ARE KILLED

Come to the award-winning 1987 film
THE VERY SMALL AND QUIET SCREAMS
a cinematic electron micrograph of yeast being baked

SPONSORS:
BROWN ANAEROBE RIGHTS FRONT
PEOPLE FOR THE ETHICAL TREATMENT OF YEAST
SINGLE CELL RIGHTS EUKARYOTIC ACTION MOVEMENT
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:34:13 PM EDT
[#4]
That would be a good troll for Facebook if you have any vegan freaks on your list.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:37:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
OUR NATION'S SHAME

SPONSORS:

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
OUR NATION'S SHAME

SPONSORS:

X2
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:44:41 PM EDT
[#7]
VEGGIES ARE FOR FAGGOTS

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:46:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Not to mention the destruction of natural habitat necessary for agriculture. Destruction of habitat causes much higher rates of animal destruction than, say, hunting. Hunters kill one animal. Vegetarians require the decimation of entire herds!  

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:53:01 PM EDT
[#10]
That prime rib looks so good that I'm literally salivating.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Forgot to get the Dillo in the pic!  Sorry Mark!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:00:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Years ago I worked with a fisherman named Dennis who wanted for form a group called SAVA - Sportsmen Against Vegetable Atrocities. We couldn't get the weeping asparagus logo quite right, so we never printed the t shirts.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

X2

If there's still a USENET archive to search, there was a better version on net.humor or rec.humor/rec.humor.funny from way back then.  I managed to turn that one up with Google, but there was more in the USENET version.

Google seems to have eliminated its USENET archive search now in favor of its own "groups".
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:07:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OUR NATION'S SHAME

SPONSORS:

We need an Arfcom Post Of The Day award, because that definitely deserves it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:09:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OUR NATION'S SHAME

SPONSORS:

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Ted Nugent response to a guy asking what to tell his veg*n girlfriend who says "hunters are misguided"...
"Kindly get her to admit that EVERY acre of vegetables is brought to her by her complicity in hiring a man with a huge tractor, plow & slicing disc to KILL EVERYTHING in that field. EVERYTHING! EVERY gopher, EVERY ground squirrel, EVERY songbird, EVERY shrew, EVERY mouse, EVERY snake, EVERY baby gamebird, EVERY rabbit, EVERY baby rabbit, EVERY chipmunk, EVERY worm, EVERY bug, EVERY LIVING THING!! DEAD! Beheaded, dismembered, decapitated while she conveniently looks the other way!! Thats called denial, another word for living a lie. EVERYTHING!! DEAD!! HER MONEY!! HER ORDERS! HER DINNER! EVERYTHING!! DEAD!! HER FAULT!! No ifs ands or buts about it! THE most efficient widespread slaughter known to modern man. And IF anything dares to escape her hired tractor, a portion of her money goes to the man with the huge tanker of Mansanto POISON to spray the entire vegetable &/or cotton field to poison everything to a guaranteed, prolonged DEATH. Meanwhile, those of us who are honest enuf to hunt creatures that we actually feed our families with, simply kill just those specific animals we need. Tell her shes so full of sh*t its embarrassing. Tell her to quit her big, nasty comfortable rediculous lie. Tell her Hitler was a vegetarian. Tell her an honest conservation lifestyle awaits her in the honorable hunting community. Tell her the truth is the good life. Tell her we welcome her to a better life of one with natures wonderful tooth, fang & claw. Tell her we are proud BloodBrothers of the Great Spirit of the Wild her heart will come to know the truth at our campfire."

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I always like to remind my veggie friends "Never forget......meat eaters eat the plant eaters".
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Heh that's a pretty interesting forum on snopes. This was on there too:

Teenage girls use vodka tampons to get drunk
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:22:09 PM EDT
[#20]
so you're comparing accidental deaths or deaths cause by a careless equipment operators to the kind of torture and inhumane treatment that goes on in some factory farming operations? yeah,that makes a lot of sense.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Ted Nugent response to a guy asking what to tell his veg*n girlfriend who says "hunters are misguided"...
"Kindly get her to admit that EVERY acre of vegetables is brought to her by her complicity in hiring a man with a huge tractor, plow & slicing disc to KILL EVERYTHING in that field. EVERYTHING! EVERY gopher, EVERY ground squirrel, EVERY songbird, EVERY shrew, EVERY mouse, EVERY snake, EVERY baby gamebird, EVERY rabbit, EVERY baby rabbit, EVERY chipmunk, EVERY worm, EVERY bug, EVERY LIVING THING!! DEAD! Beheaded, dismembered, decapitated while she conveniently looks the other way!! Thats called denial, another word for living a lie. EVERYTHING!! DEAD!! HER MONEY!! HER ORDERS! HER DINNER! EVERYTHING!! DEAD!! HER FAULT!! No ifs ands or buts about it! THE most efficient widespread slaughter known to modern man. And IF anything dares to escape her hired tractor, a portion of her money goes to the man with the huge tanker of Mansanto POISON to spray the entire vegetable &/or cotton field to poison everything to a guaranteed, prolonged DEATH. Meanwhile, those of us who are honest enuf to hunt creatures that we actually feed our families with, simply kill just those specific animals we need. Tell her shes so full of sh*t its embarrassing. Tell her to quit her big, nasty comfortable rediculous lie. Tell her Hitler was a vegetarian. Tell her an honest conservation lifestyle awaits her in the honorable hunting community. Tell her the truth is the good life. Tell her we welcome her to a better life of one with natures wonderful tooth, fang & claw. Tell her we are proud BloodBrothers of the Great Spirit of the Wild her heart will come to know the truth at our campfire."

I want to drive a tractor through a pile of bunnies now
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
so you're comparing accidental deaths or deaths cause by a careless equipment operators to the kind of torture and inhumane treatment that goes on in some factory farming operations? yeah,that makes a lot of sense.

Dead is dead.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yep, and it's a valid and good comparison.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

" The Vegan Killing Fields "

Having lived in a small, primarily farming town for a few years, I can say there a a lot of animals killed in the processing of vegetables. I have seen opossum, rabbits, mice and even several deer killed by tractors, bush hogs and all kinds of farming equipment. At least in the meat industry, every bit of the animals are used, when there killed while farming, there generally left to rot.

Don't run over the messenger.

You just opened my eyes to a whole new world of how good meat is.

And it brings to mind the fact that .. many people do not recognize what really goes into their products if they can't actually see it.  Like how vegans use tooth paste and ignore that fact that tooth paste is actually made from dead cows.

Seriously, I'm not making this shit up. Discovery magazine has a nice list of what stuff cows get put into. Show it to your vegan friends and watch their heads explode... or see them make up excuses as to why the cow deaths didn't matter.

The "Glycerin mist" section is VERY interesting since it includes most hygiene products we use, such as tooth paste, aftershave, toilet soap, sunscreen, dental floss, shampoo....
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:47:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Have you ever heard the screams?

The screams of a million kernels of wheat and corn as they are passed through a grinder or roller mill, cracked, crushed, ground to dust.  A hand full can barely be heard, but a million tiny lives snuffed out in seconds and sound cannot be forgotten.

It's enough to drive a man insane.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:53:28 PM EDT
[#27]
You call this hunting? There is a HUGE difference between hunting meat and grocery store meat.

And if anyone is open minded enough, check out a book call "Omnivores Dilemma" by Michael Pollen.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You call this hunting? There is a HUGE difference between hunting meat and grocery store meat.
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTphLJLm7xBLUqHtFbbxQfjvNV58y2P1mgnDFYhNKTc5Zid4-lTnQ

And if anyone is open minded enough, check out a book call "Omnivores Dilemma" by Michael Pollen.

I'd hunt that, but I'm a little outnumbered to retrieve the carcass

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Torture and inhumane treatment aren't the norm in animal farming.  Poisoning thousands of bugs is required to raise vegetable crops, organic or not.  

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:07:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Women and children dying from starvation, malnutrition and lack of medicine and these emotionally retarded twits have enough time to whine about how a chicken became a McNugget
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:22:39 PM EDT
[#34]
It isn't just the critters killed by equipment, the habitat destruction although necessary, probably kills a lot more.  Plus farms use a lot of fuel, electricity, etc.

Agriculture just plane kills alot of critters.  Smug vegetarians and vegans are just ignorant.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:28:28 PM EDT
[#35]
The roting critters get to fertilize the vegetables the vegans eat

2007 link

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Indians believe that all life is sacred.  This includes fish and plants.  Valuing one life over another is silly to them.  That is why Indians ate meat.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Vegetarians should stop eating all together and make the world a better place.

Ex F'n actley.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:06:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Meat is murder, and murder is delicious!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:10:35 PM EDT
[#39]
All I eat are vegetarians.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:16:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:29:30 AM EDT
[#41]
you mean to tell me as many girly men and grammar nazis that are on this site not 1 person has went

THEY'RE!!!! THEY'RE!!!! yet?

i am disappoint
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:51:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:54:23 AM EDT
[#43]
"Salad: It's What Food Eats"

and

"Vegetarians: My Food Poops on Your Food."
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:56:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
you mean to tell me as many girly men and grammar nazis that are on this site not 1 person has went

THEY'RE!!!! THEY'RE!!!! yet?

i am disappoint

My give a fuck meter about vegetarians and their senseless rantings is below 0, therefore the argument just passes right by without a single fuck given.

Meat is good, and if I caused a deer/elk/other edible to die, I'm at least going to eat the thing.  Free meat is hard to come by.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:00:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
OUR NATION'S SHAME

SPONSORS:

Okay. That there is funny. Well played, sir.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:07:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Veggies and vegans that want me to be like them can get back to me when we have Star Trek replicators.

Even then I'd still want to have the real deal once in a while, to make sure the replicators aren't slipping.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:20:37 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Heh that's a pretty interesting forum on snopes. This was on there too:

Teenage girls use vodka tampons to get drunk

Jeeminy, the twists and turns the human mind can take.

Thats old news.

Back in the 80's we used to give the wimmens wine cooler enemas.

One 4 pack could destroy a whole herd of chixors.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:30:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Indians believe that all life is sacred.  This includes fish and plants.  Valuing one life over another is silly to them.  That is why Indians ate meat.

I remember Tom Brown Jr.'s story (relayed to us at the Standard survival class) about how he killed his first deer which reinforced that point.  He screwed it up a bit and missed the vital area with his first spear thrust, and had to end the animal's life in a less than spectacular fashion.  Steamed at the "waste of life", he went storming back to his mentor (a Lipin Apache) intending to vent his anger at the incident.  

His mentor said:  "Grandson, when you can feel the same pain and suffering for a blade of grass ripped from the Earth as you do for that deer, you will truly be one with all things."

Somehow, I doubt that vegetarians feel angst at the death of a blade of grass ....

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:30:51 AM EDT
[#49]
How many billion unfortunate grasshoppers  did I mindlessly slaughter by running  them through My combine in the days of My  reckless youth?  

How many bugs are destroyed on the front of vehicles?

Oh, the Humanity!

The Ol' Crew  Chief
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:32:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Not just that, but if the entire world converted to eating just plants and refusing livestock for meat...  all land that can grow little more than grass would become unusable for food production.  Grain doesn't just grow wherever you plant it, where it can't, grass will probably grow, and where grass will grow, livestock that is genetically developed to process it will graze, and we can eat that livestock.  There's no other way for humans to turn grass into food...  cows have multiple stomachs, rabbits eat their own poop to give the stuff a second run through...  humans are not adapted to eating the most basic components of a true vegetarian diet.  But we can dig right into some meat.  We don't even need to cook it if we're careful about keeping poop off of it when we get the meat out.

So the vegetarians are actually trying to kill off all the starving nations of the world by greedily keeping all the grain products for themselves and tossing the life-saving livestock off the menu.

Selfish pricks.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top