Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 1/5/2012 11:04:34 AM EDT
The urge to sew our seeds as widely as possible is genetically inherent in all men. This is how we evolved over thousands of years. We are "hard wired" for promiscuity. (Much like women are hard wired to buy shoes.) Marriage and monogamy are relatively new social constructs. I can understand the need and desire for long-term relationships and pair bonding in order to raise children, but only having sex with one woman for the rest of your adult life?...Ouch!

I think it is a perfectly reasonable expectation for men to be able to get some "on the side". Unfortunately, I can't get my wife to buy into it. Am I just a caveman? Men in Western society were far less pussy whooped in previous generations. Seriously guys, how did we allow this to happen? OK, I gotta go before my wife reads what I am writiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:05:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Grow up?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I hate wide threads
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I stopped reading at "sew".
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:06:51 AM EDT
[#4]
You misused "sew" instead of "sow", and misspelled "evolved".  Those are some fine genes you're passing down there, Lou.

ETA:  beat by 17 seconds....sunovabitch...
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#5]
You sewed your seed too loose.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I refuse to scroll through this shit...

ETA: mention of a wife and no pictures? Fuck that, we want pictures of your girlfriend...
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:07:30 AM EDT
[#7]
What gauge needle do you use to sew seeds?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Grow up.?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:08:14 AM EDT
[#10]
This is going to be either really good or terribly disappointing.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#11]
You should probably just have this piece of shit thread trashed.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#12]
OP FAIL.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:10:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Drinking early today are we?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:10:26 AM EDT
[#14]
This thread has AIDS.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This thread has AIDS.

Or it will shortly.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Well, the OP was the second one so we're not off to a good start.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Grow up?

First post and all that.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Somehow, I don't think this thread  is going the way the OP thought it would.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:11:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Maybe you can ease her into the idea by talking her into letting another guy into the relationship? You know tag team your wife or you be the cuckold. Right? A guy's got a right to "sew" his seeds. Why should your wife be off limits? Help a brother out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:12:20 AM EDT
[#20]
See, I knew it.  You guys are whooped!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#21]
No.

One thing I love that my wife said and even tells other women, is that women should have sex with their husbands even if they are not really feeling in the mood because men need it, and you can't expect to withhold sex from a guy without him thinking about straying. But it is still bad on a mans part to stray. An oath is an oath.

She knows I never want to stray. But if she does not keep me happy, it would be more likely. So she keeps me happy.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Meh. If you need to sow your seeds far and wide, find a bisexual girl who's willing to fool around with you. They're not hard to find, even ones that will make excellent wives and mothers.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm genetically predisposed to fuck you up and take your steak when I see your fat ass eating it...I don't. Know why? It's because I posess restraint.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:15:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Need pics of wife.  Please no pics of wife with bloody knife and your testicles in her hands.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:16:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No we're grown men
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Even before monogamous relationships were the norm, men would take shit from women over getting extra ass. But you propagating your seed doesn't help her interest in obtaining a stable and productive environment for her offspring.

They are as hard wired for their interest in procuring a stable lifestyle as we are in spreading seed.  

You give in to your urge to procreate widely, expect her to give into her urge to set your ass straight, lock your ass up, and keep you from wandering.

The only difference between now and cave man days is that there is a civilized expectation backed by force of law that you to not beat her down.  That's the only thing that has changed in the primal male/female relationship.

FYI in caveman days she would just kill you in your sleep if your abuse put her or her children in jeopardy, so you kind of have protection from that too, but not so much since no jury will convict an abused spouse for killing yer ass.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

More likely sew sew.

PaoloAR15 was right.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:17:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Is your first name Herman?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:17:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Grow up?

this... dont like monogamy? dont get married...
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:17:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The urge to sew our seeds as widely as possible is genetically inherent in all men. This is how we evolved over thousands of years. We are "hard wired" for promiscuity. (Much like women are hard wired to buy shoes.) Marriage and monogamy are relatively new social constructs. I can understand the need and desire for long-term relationships and pair bonding in order to raise children, but only having sex with one woman for the rest of your adult life?...Ouch!

I think it is a perfectly reasonable expectation for men to be able to get some "on the side". Unfortunately, I can't get my wife to buy into it. Am I just a caveman? Men in Western society were far less pussy whooped in previous generations. Seriously guys, how did we allow this to happen? OK, I gotta go before my wife reads what I am writiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

You should of thought about that before getting married.

ETA I can't be monogamous, I do not want children, so I will not get married. .

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Wait a few weeks

OP's new thread: Bitch of a Wife is divorcing me and taking everything with her bloodsucking lawyers
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:21:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Maybe you can ease her into the idea by talking her into letting another guy into the relationship? You know tag team your wife or you be the cuckold. Right? A guy's got a right to "sew" his seeds. Why should your wife be off limits? Help a brother out!

Why all the hate, yo? I wasn't suggesting anybody's wife was fair game. (Maybe your daughters, but not your wives.)

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Why do you need your wife's permission.

Just go do it.  Be the man.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Grow up?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why all the hate, yo? I wasn't suggesting anybody's wife was fair game. (Maybe your daughters, but not your wives.)

OK, ALL ABOARD!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why do you need your wife's permission.

Just go do it.  Be the man.

You're right sir! I need to embrace my inner Bill Clinton and go for the gusto, don't I?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:24:33 AM EDT
[#39]
March will be 24 happy, monogamous years with Mrs. Brohawk.

Stop making excuses for bad behavior.  A man who is controlled by his passions isn't much better than a dog running around humping legs.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:25:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I stopped reading at "sew".

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who do you think men cheat with?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:25:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Grow up?

First post and all that.

Yup
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Seems you didn't put much thought into the marriage thing

Shoulda worked out all this stuff before marrying someone who has different ideas. Would it be OK if she was letting the local knee slapper chart new territory?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:26:47 AM EDT
[#44]
I know you're having a hard time acknowledging that you might not be perfect, but trying to project your flaws on all males of the species is sad.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Sounds to me like you want to get into swinging but she doesn't. Sorry to hear that she's not onboard with the idea of an open marriage.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:31:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Sounds to me like you want to get into swinging but she doesn't. Sorry to hear that she's not onboard with the idea of an open marriage.

No, I'm not open to swinging. This is about me getting some on the side, not my wife. That would just be wrong.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Dunno, did you vow not to see other women when you got married?  What's your word worth to you?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#49]
do you hunt with a spear ?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I'm not open to swinging. This is about me getting some on the side, not my wife. That would just be wrong.

Why?  Women are biologically programmed to be attracted to Alpha types sexually, but want long term marriage relationships with softer Beta types.  Alpha types do not make good long term partners...  Since she married you, you know which type she thinks you are, atleast subconciously...

Biologically, her urge is to have you home guarding the nest while she goes out and hooks up with a hunkier bad boy

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top